Chapter 6

( H/l )= hair length
( Y/n )= Your name
( L/d )= Light or dark
( S/c )= Skin color
( E/c )= Eye color
( H/c )= Hair color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~To Gon and Killua~

'Augh... what just happened...?' The white curly haired thought to himself, groaning out a bit from being tackled to the ground out of the blue, before seeing the elevator doors closing. 'First thing I remembered was chasing ( Y/n ) to the elevator... heard her shouting... then all if sudden, Gon came out of nowhere-'. Immediately, the blue eyed male frowns in irritation as he remembered what happened a few moments ago and was sprawled on the floor, with his best friend on top of him who was peering down at him with his big brown eyes.

"Ne, Killua, are you alright? I didn't tackle you too hard did I?" He asked somewhat worriedly, knowing well that his best friend would probably be extremely mad at him. And of course, he was right. As a second passed, Gon found himself laying on the floor looking up at the ceiling with Killua standing above him, frowning deeply as he was indeed, extremely irritated at this point.

"Oi, what's the big idea Gon!? I almost caught up to ( Y/n )!!" Killua shouted, clear anger evident in both his voice and face as he crossed his arms over his chest. The other male sighs, groaning somewhat from the sudden impact on his back as he laid there in the middle of the floor.

"I know I know... but ( Y/n )-chan offered a deal I couldn't refuse!" Gon says, trying to argue back to Killua, knowing full well that the white curly haired male was only going to shoot him down. And he did just that.

"Couldn't refuse? Couldn't REFUSE?? Gon, ( Y/n ) offered to make you FOOD!! FOOD GON!! FOOD!!" Killua shouts, the irritation growing more and more by the second, along with the feeling of being offended by Gon. The audacity for him to say that ( Y/n )'s offer was too good to pass up over Killua's own need was like he got slap across the face by Hisoka's... 'Schrwing'. But in this case, it was him getting tackled to the ground by Gon, knocking the wind out of him.

"Ah- as if you wouldn't have done the same Killua!" Gon says, huffing as he got himself sitting upright, crossed his arms, crisscrossing his legs as he looks up at the frowning boy before him. "And besides, ever since ( Y/n )-chan joined the group, each food she makes is like food offerings from angels..."

The green haired spiky boy said, having that blissful look as if he just finished eating tons of his favorite foods. Killua on the other hand was one center meter away from forming a bump of his friend's head. But refraining himself from doing so as he took a deep breath to get himself calm, while he also somewhat understood what Gon meant by what he said. Considering their group, they weren't really that skilled on making any good food, so when ( Y/n ) came in, everyone would actually be excited to find out what wonders they'll taste each time.

In a way, he couldn't blame Gon for the deal, but it still somewhat irritated him. Sighing as he knew being mad at his friend wouldn't get him anywhere, he ran a hand through his white locks and he walks around Gon, making his way down the empty hall.

"Huh? Where are you going Killua?" Gon asked as Killua only clicked his tongue in annoyance, as if the answer should have been obvious that he didn't have to say.

"Not gonna answer. Instead, I'm gonna let you guess where I'm heading. Oh, and Gon." Killua said, looking over his shoulder at the other male who perked up at his name being called, wondering what else his blue eyed friend wanted to say to him. Not even looking one bit of playfulness in his expression, he speaks in a smooth, cold voice.

"I'm gonna steal your food. And making sure your deal is canceled."

"Oh, oka- wait- hold on a minute- WHAT!? KILLUA GET BACK HERE!!"

Not wasting a second later, Killua, having iconic mischievous cat face ran to the doorway to the stairs, slamming it open and jumped over the rail to jump down to the floor below. Doing the same from floor to floor, with a certain angry spiked haired man after him, shouting his protest and complaints.

"KILLUAAAAA!!!"

"Catch me if you can!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ............... *Smiles as tears stream down my face*

Killua: ............

Me: ...... Are you mad Killua?

Killua: ....... No.

Me: !!! <:D

Killua: I'm disappointed.

Me: !!!! D':> I'm sorry this chapter is short. Its just that so much has been happening lately, and with the writers block resting on top of it, it's hard to write things down. And I feel terribly bad for keeping you guys waiting! So I'll try my best to keep the story going as smoothly as possible! 🙇🏻‍♂