(Chapter 12) - Siesta [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"I've got a mission from Lungmen. huh?" Timewatch remembers those words back in Dr. Yumi's office as he had a deadpanned look.

"Um. you happen to know him Ch'en?" One of the female tourist asked and looked at her. Ch'en took out her wrapped sheathed sword and threw it towards Ryo, but happen to miss because he quickly dodges...

"Why are you following me? you creepy stalker!" Ch'en glares at him as he tried to explain. "I'm not stalking you, i have business here." He showed her the letter... "See!"

Ch'en grabs and saw that the letter is for the mayor. "I see, sorry for lashing out to you all of a sudden."the lungmen investigator picks up her sheathed sword as Ryo sighs.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Her friends asked as Ryo replied with smirk. "Oh i am Ch'en's boyfriend."

"Kyaa!" The girls screams as Ch'en blushed red. "You idiot! Your not my-" "Wow Ch'en you never told us that you got a boyfriend." One of them pouts. "He's not, just look at that smile of his!" Ch'en retorts while still blushing. They could just see his beautiful smile sparkling at their point of view...

"Wow so rude. after not informing your boyfriend that your taking a vacation, and here i am doing my responsibility for our future." He gave a heavy sigh as the girls look at him sadly. "Wow Ch'en your so cold."

"Y-You!" The tsundere Ch'en is now starting to blow a fuse. Ryo then looks at her swimsuit. "You look very cute in that swimsuit." giving a thumbs up Ch'en started to blush again and Ryo grins.

"Well i better go or I'll be late delivering this... see ya in another time." He waves and started going to the opposite direction."

"Baka. I'm gonna stab you in the back if your lying." Ch'en mumbles....

After crossing the street he finally arrives at the Municipality. "Seize them!" He turns to a street, and saw Doctor Yumi and a female Originium researcher.

The agents of Cronin started to surround them, and Ryo saw that one Yumi's accompany was arguing to a Sniper mercenary. "Yumi again found some trouble huh?" He then walks into the entrance until... "Ryo-kun! is that you!"

'Don't just casually call my name, or I'm gonna be in big trouble as well' He froze as the agent stopped him. "What's your business? do you know that doctor?"

"No sir,  I'm just a humble messenger trying to deliver a message." Ryo swallowed.

"Oiii... Ryo.... Timewatch!" Yumi calls as Schwarz recognized that codename. "That's a mercenary subdue him!"

"Give me a break." Ryo then kick the agent down and prepares for combat but 5 infantry grabbed him

"Don't move Timewatch."

"Look again." Timewatch said and all of a sudden...

"Guh!" The 5 infantry unit screamed as they are all stabbed by bayonets at their knees

"What?!" Schwarz said in surprise, like any other operators encountering this actually.

"Ryo-kun!" Yumi hugged him as he was beside her...

"Wait, how did he get here?!" Ceylon was shocked that as Timewatch just smiled at the Mayor's daughter.

"You owe me for this Yumi." He started attacking Schwarz's men and another one of Rhodes Island operator arrives...

"Uncle Hellagur!" Yumi's voice just made Ryo nervous hearing the name. "Doctor this way, and you there Timewatch please accompany these ladies while i hold them off for you." The guard operator said as Schwarz fired her crossbow. luckily Timewatch threw a knife as it collided destroying the bolt.