11k

Jesus Christ. All those reads. You deserve to know about yourself. Here's a data point.

Subject name: Y/N

Hair color: -CORRUPTED

Eye color: -CORRUPTED

Estimated height: 5 foot 2 inches at teen.

Species: Human, Great horned owl, female squ-FILE CORRUPTED- -FILE CONTINUE- Female Oc- REMAINING FILES CORRUPTED-

Audio record #1

"So. The kid we found. Had a terrible life. We found the boy at some torn up mall. Bout 7 years old. Boy said he lost his father, and sister in that mall. He been waitin bout 2 weeks for them. Turns out. There been a shootout there. Took the lives of the boys family. He's a loyal one to his family. Also lost his mum, and auntie in a car crash when he was 4. Damn. That boy sure had it hard. We gave him a choice. Go be an orphan, or join us. He chose us so he wouldn't be lonely although he could find friends at an orphanage anyway. We took him to base. Here he felt like he was home. Took him to see some of the scientists, and soldiers. The science stuff caught his attention. He saw them tubes with livin things in em. Asked why they were there. Told him why, and he was fascinated. Asked if he could be one of em. Of course I thought he wanted to be a scientist, but turns out, he wanted to be one of them living things. Thought he was childish till I heard he wanted revenge. Bloody revenge.
So we I took him over to the scientists, and they got to work.

Audio record #37

When them scientists were done. He looked exactly the same. Next day he sprouted little tiny wings on his back. He was happy as clam. His hand also oozed some kind of inky liquid. Hm. That's weird even for us.

Audio record #374

Been a year and his wings grew into full fledged flying machines. The strange thing is that they were gold.

Audio record #2,574

He learned how to use everything we have here. Guns, computers, cars. All kinds of stuff. I let him stay at my place tonight. He showed a side of him I've never seen. A sad boy who cares for people. He didn't want to kill people in war. He didn't like that he enjoyed killing them. Even killing the innocents. He was just a simple 14 year old boy. He liked stuff like fish, and video games. Stuff kids his age should like. He seemed to really like cephalopods. Those were his favorite. He also like drawing. That poor kid. He could've had that life. I invited him over for a reason though. I had to tell him the world was ending. And he had to live.

Sorry. Some of the files are broke. Anyway. Stay fresh.