Mission 13: The Order

Start from the beginning

Thug2: "Is that him?!"

Thug3: "Yeah that's him!"

Thug1: "Bag him!"

One of them hit Y/n in the head with a gun, making him fall unconscious. They pull a sack on his head and drag him on their car and drove away.

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n woke-up with the sack still on his head but he heard voices talking.

???1: "Why do we have to do this?! Let's just kill him right away."

???2: "We must send a message to the people to proof that they're free. That's why we must kill him in live."

???1: "Alright, fine. As long as I get to kill him."

???2: "Good. You two, get the camera ready."

He ordered two guards to get the camera which they nodded and left the room.

???1: "And the rest of you, form up behind him, but cover your face."

They all put their mask own while each holding a bat, crowbar, machete, brass knuckles, baton, etc.

Guard1: "Sir, here's the camera."

???1: "Good. Kat, connect the camera."

Kat: "Vergil, killing him won't get the people's trust. Many of them believe in him."

Vergil?: "It's because those people have been brainwash. Only us are the only ones that remain to see the truth."

Kat: "But what exactly is the truth?! He's done nothing but to help the world a better place! Because of him no more people living in the streets! No more children getting hungry! And People decent jobs!"

He back slaps her, causing her to fall on the ground.

Vergil?: "This is what you signed up for years ago! You should be thankful to us. If it wasn't for us, you'd already been dead! Connect the camera, NOW!"

She slowly gets up and plug the camera onto her laptop. Vergil? puts on his masked and walk beside Y/n along with the other guy.

Kat: "We're live in 3...... 2....... 1......."

The Camera blink it's red light, indicating that they're live.

Vergil?: "People. This is the time to stand against the Demons. We will take our world back from them! And this is the first step of our goal!"

He pulled the sack on Y/n's head, revealing him in public live television. He starts to look around and saw his hostage takers holding each type of melee weapons.

Vergil?: "Behold. Y/n Apollyon. The CEO of the Apollyon Zaibatsu. The Demon organization that's been keeping all of us in chains."

He nodded on one the guy with a bat and he nodded back. He slams his bat on his on Y/n's leg which doesn't really hurt him so didn't really scream.

Then a guy with a Brass knuckles punch him square in the face with full force, making him spit out blood but still not making him scream in pain.

???2: "He's a one tough son of a bitch."