"Come on." Lenny mutters to the man, grabbing ahold of his arm to manually remove these men from their grounds.

"Get your damn hands off of me, boy." Milton growls at Lenny, shaking his grip off, and then storming out of our camp grounds.

"What now?" Arthur asks to no one in particular.
"We get out of here... and quick—Any ideas?" Dutch asks, clearly just as confused as everyone else.

"I know a big ol' house, hidden in the swamps outside Saint Denis. I'm sure they'll find us eventually, but it'll buy us a few days." Arthur informs Dutch, who just nods.

"A few days is all we need."

"There's a spot out by Sadie Belle. Lenny and I got into that dispute with the previous occupiers. Place is well hidden." Arthur tells their gang leader, who continues to nod his head in agreement.

"You and Arthur ride out... and make sure no one else has moved in. Lenny... you go follow those fools outta here, and make sure they leave." Dutch orders John, Arthur, and Lenny.

"The rest of you get packing!" Dutch shouts.

𑁍

Once John & Arthur cleared out the others at the new camp site, they were all able to get situated. It was an old abandoned mansion near an swampy lake, which was actually pretty nice in Abby's opinion. If someone rich we're to clean this place up, it would be an fine place to live.

Abigail was still an mess without her baby boy, and so was John. They hated the idea of waiting another day to find Jack. So when the next day had finally arrived, Abby managed to convince Dutch to bring her along with. She had promised Abigail that she'd do everything and anything in her power to bring back their boy.

While walking closer towards her horse, someone suddenly grabs ahold of her wrist, preventing her from jumping on. As she turns her head to look at the person, she is consumed with an kiss. Knowing it was Javier, she immediately kissed him back. She definitely felt bad they weren't able to interact with one another lately, but duty calls.

"Stay safe." He tells her once they separate from their loving kiss.

"Always."

𑁍

After searching all over Saint Denis, they had found out where Mr. Bronte was located. Currently they were entering his home after an altercation outside of his home. As soon as they were led into the living room, they meet an small man seated on an expensive looking sofa. Hell— everything looked expensive. It was almost hard for the girl to not look around and gawk at the interior. Once they were noticed by the man himself, they immediately began speaking in Italian amongst themselves.

"Why do you take his son?" Dutch asks, clearly not caring if he had intervened in their conversation.
"Excuse me?" The man asks clearly offended and taken a back from Dutch's question.

"I said, why did you take his son?" Dutch repeats, only gaining awkward silence to fill throughout the room.

"We ain't got no problems with you, sir... nor you with us... but if you want to start one. There will be a lot of folks dead in this room before it's done." Dutch informs the men, who only aimed their weapons in response.