"We know who you two are." Abby spats towards the men, clearly not taking a liking to them barging into their home unannounced.

"Ah... Well, who are you?" Detective Milton asks in a tone of interest, while his eyes wandered towards her cleavage. It didn't take long for Javier to find his way beside his lover, while Arthur protectively stood in between the detective and his sister.

"None of your god damn business." Arthur mutters, while eyeing down the old man in anger.

"Mr. Morgan! Nice to see you, again..." Milton sarcastically says while meeting eyes with her bearded brother.

"And what did we owe the pleasure, Agent Moron?" Dutch asks, clearly not impressed or frightened by his appearance.

"I don't know if your aware but this is a civilized land, now. We didn't kill all those savages to let the likes of you to act like human dignity, and basic decency was out outmoded or yet invented. This thing... it's done."

"This place... ain't no such thing as civilized. It's man so in loved with greed... he had forgotten himself and found only appetites." Dutch tells the agent with venom spitting from his mouth, removing himself from the table, and walking towards the man in confidence.

"And as a consequence that lets you take what you please, kill whom you please, and hang the rest of us? Whom made you the messiah to these lost souls that you led so horribly astray?"

"I'm nothin' but a seeker, Mr. Milton." Dutch answers.

"You ain't much of anything more than a killer, Mr. Van der Linde. But I came to make a deal. It's time. You come with me... and I give the rest of ya' three days to run off...disappear and go and live like human beings someplace else." The man announces throughout the camp, clearly wanting to trade their lives for Dutch. Which even made Abby scoff to herself. As much as she had her doubts about Dutch, she could never. They were family, they stuck by each other no matter what. Especially Dutch, because he was like a father figure to her.

"You came for me? Risked life and limb in this den of lowlifes and murders... so they might live and love? Well... ain't that fine?" Dutch asks the men, causing some of the gang to chuckle or hum to themselves in amusement.

"I don't want to kill all these folks, Dutch—Just you."  He exclaims, clearly trying to show no harm to anyone but Dutch.

"In that case... it be my honor to join you—Excuse me, friends. I have an appointment to keep with..." Dutch starts off sating with his hands in the air, walking in the direction of the agents. But before they could even handcuff him, everyone around grabbed their loaded guns, and pointed it in the direction of the men.

"I think your new friend should leave now, Dutch." Ms. Grimshaw threatens, causing Milton jaw to clench in annoyance.

"Your making a big mistake... all of you." He shouts throughout the camp, but obviously no one seems to care for his words. This causes Dutch to go into fits of laughter, and sigh out in some type of relief. 

"Yeah... dreadful—We have got something, something to live and die for. How awful of us? Mr. Milton, stop following us... We'll be gone soon." Dutch informs the men, clearly showing signs of irritability.

"I'm afraid I can't and when I return, I'll be with my fifty men. All of you will die. Runaway from this place, you fools. Run!" Mr. Milton shouts angrily at the whole gang huddled around, causing Lenny to quickly intervene.