🤍Pillow fight🤍

🌹A continuation of "I care about you".
Cam and Luce wake up.🌹

🥀We survive but we don't live🥀

"Jesus cam I couldn't freaking sleep you kept snoring" I snap weary my eyes blurry and my head pounding with inadequate sleep

"God Luce you were drooling all over me" cam says smirking his head plopped onto his hand.

"Excuse me" I hiss.

"Yeah you couldn't keep your hands off me" cam says. There at the corner of his would-be sombre lips was a crease of amusement.

"You're incorrigible" I say.

"Thats what they tell me" cam says grinning.

I tightly squeezed the soft pillow standing up on the bed before smacking the pillow on Cam. He was totally unprepared and fell into the bed further.

I laughed so hard before Cam grabbed a pillow and gently whacked me with it. He failed miserable.

I chuckled unable to contain my laughter at his miserable attempt.

Before I know it Cam grabbed my legs pulling me straight on to the bed. Cam rolled over him on top me his eyes staring into mine.

"Don't tease me Luce. I'll make your life hell" Cam taunts smirking.

I gulped at his sudden closeness. His body was pressed against mine with no space and his warm body sent tingles down me. His eyes landed on my lips.

Cam continued to smirk before pulling away from me and getting of the bed.

What the hell?

"Cam" I say quietly my cheeks flushing pink.

"Yes" cam says smiling.

"You forgot something" I say with new found confidence.

Cams eyebrows furrowed his head tilting.

"What?" Cam asks curiosity glinting in his eyes.

"It's here come" I say motioning him forward. Cam walked towards me.

In a moment I pressed my lips against his and I felt his body loosen and arms touch my shoulders. I chuckled beneath my growing smirk "It's payback." Then we hovered right there, quite soundless for so long, simply feeling each other's presence.

Please vote. X