I care about you

🖤Luce and Cam are made to share the only remaining bed at sword and cross 🖤

"Because when people see good they expect good" -Damon Salvatore🖤

"I'm not sharing with him" I snap my red with suppressed rage. My hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent.

"I'm sorry Luce but you and Cam are the only ones without partners and there are no spare rooms" miss Sophia says apologetically sympathy flushing her face.

"Oh I don't mind this should be fun" Cam says with a sardonic grin.

He would have a face of angel if his lips would ever break farther apart. The edge is pushed up, scrunching his one eye up, making the brown appear black. His lips parted a centimeter, making it seductive to many. Yet the faked smile on his pristine face made him appear all too arrogant.

"I don't feel safe around him he's going to do something" I say frantic.

Cam laughed ruefully before glaring at me up and down then smirking.

"I wouldn't even touch you even if you're last woman on this planet" Cam says harshly with venom his eye narrowed hard, cold and vacant.

Miss Sophia gulped before walking away from the room. Wow she was useful not.

I couldn't help but feel hurt at Cams words but I brushed it off. Love was fickle. A distraction. I didn't want attachments.

Cam glared at me searching my eyes before plunging himself on the bed. He looked so beautiful. In all black slim, muscular, and symmetrical face. His eyes were a mesmerising deep greens that casted a spell on you. I quickly turned away.

"Ill sleep on the couch" I say quietly walking towards the couch.

"What type of guy do you think I am that makes a girl sleep on the couch. Really Luce?" Cam says furrowing his eyebrows motioning me forward with his hands.

"It's okay" I say giving him a weak smile grabbing the white blankets and covering myself shutting my eyes.

"Not it's not okay" cam says his voice getting louder and I snap my eyes open and see cams green orbs staring into mine.

"Holy shit" I say breathless. "You scared me!" I yell before giving a frightened expression.

Cam laughs ruefully the corners of his mouth tweaked into smile.

"Im sorry" Cam says still laughing his hands clasped on his chest begging for air.

"It's cute when you're scared and angry. I like it." Cam says smirking his hands grazing my jaw.

I decided to scared him like he scared me. I pretended as if I was in pain.

I stumbled to the corner of the room sluggishly as If I was in pain and with each step my stomach tightened and I clasped my hand over my stomach. I  kept swallowing, and my throat kept clenching before I faked losing conscious and hit against the stone cold wall shutting my eyes. I wanted to laugh so bad but had to keep the fake facade.

Cam immediately jumped out of the bed his hand grazing my neck with warmth.

"Oh my god Luce. Can you hear me. Please wake up" cam says his voice hoarse as if he was about to cry.

"Lucee" cam says again his voice pained before sprinkling some water on me. I didn't respond and just stayed frozen. I felt so bad now.

Cam continues to shake me "Luce please wake up" and before I know it cam was crying.

I quickly snap my eyes open my eyes widening at me.
"I was joking Cam didn't know you were going to cry about it." I say laughing at him.

Cams pained expression immediately turned cold and angry. His jaw clenched and his fist tightened.

"Do you know how scary it was too think you were dead or passed out" cam shouts his face inches from mine.

I gulpled and turned the other way.

"Look at me Luce" cam roars with authority.

I quickly snap my head back into his and search his eyes.

His eyes held a mixture of hurt,anger and love?

No cam wasn't capable of love.

"Do you understand what you put me through when I thought you were dead. For damn sake Luce I saw someone I loved die every time and you do this sick twisted joke" Cam hisses with venom.

"You're not capable of love" I shout back "and why would you even care about me I'm the last women on earth you would ever care about" I snap back at me.

Cam lets out a soft depleting sigh before inhaling a breath of air and then glancing at me.

"Please don't do something like that ever again" cam begs his eyes holding sadness.

"Well dont worry about it no one even cares about me. You won't miss much" I say turning away heading into the couch.

"I care about you" cam says walking towards me his hands interlocked with mine.

"What are you doing" I say shocked at his sudden touch.

He leaned in a little closer, their foreheads touching. Dear god, he couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through him. Her very smell was flooding his senses now...

Cam yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined.

We disconnected and cam searched into my eyes his hands brushing through my hair before giving me a soft smile.

Cam Briel smiled?

"I care about you Luce" Cam whispered before we both slept peacefully.

Kinda like this chapter lol ❤️ wdyt?