Chapter 40 - Wake up

Comenzar desde el principio

"Loki..."

"Stark..." they glare at each other before smiling and embracing.

"Where's goldilocks at?" Morgan runs off towards Lila and the others playing tag.

"My brother is preoccupied, as you would know," he looks around suspiciously. "As you would know..." suddenly a h/c haired boy appears on Loki's back tackling him to the ground.

"Anthony!" A little girl appears next to you with a grin. "Frigga, what did I say about encouraging your brother?" The black haired girl pouts and pushes the boy off his father.

"Technically, I'm not responsible because he's older than me," you glare at her as she chuckles nervously. Loki gets up off the ground and picks up the boy.

"Oh you're going to get it now!" Anthony shouts in terror, trying to get out of his fathers arms before he got tickled to death. Closing his eyes, he pops out of his arms and onto the ground.

"Regret teaching them spells yet?" You say smugly. Anthony runs away as Loki grins.

"Only when they get better than me," Loki chases after his son playfully as they pop around the yard. Frigga clings tighter as you pick her up, resting her on your waist. Thor walks in holding a giant cage with a victorious smile, band aids covering his fingers.

"Oh god," Tony groans as Peppers eyes widen.

"I promised I wouldn't say!~" you sing as Tony slaps his forhead.

"Should've put gift rules on the invitation. Should've put gift rules on the invitation-" Stark repeats.

"Family!" Thor places the cage down and hugs everyone excitedly. "Where is the young Stark?"

"Uncle Thor!" Morgan comes running with the other children. "Is that for me?" Thor nods as the kids stare in awe at the concealed cage.

"Now, take care of this, this creature is dangerous and requires a special bond with its owner... it comes from the wondrous forest of Berhert," Thor opens the cage and out comes a small creature with green accents on its feet and face and a long snout.

"Awwww," Morgan picks up the creature to Tony's concern. "What is it?"

"It's a Vyloo, many Kylorians have lost their noses to them," Morgan giggles and strokes the creature lovingly. "It eats Yaro Root," Thor pulls out a large sack from behind him and sets it down.

"Is that Strange and Wong making balloon animals?" You notice the men under a patch of trees with party hats, you quirk a brow at Tony who's shrugs.

"I'm paying them $500 an hour," you choke on your drink and stare at Tony.

"You could've asked me to do it!" You grumble as everyone laughs. Suddenly Anthony appears next to you.

"Mum..." you look down at him suspiciously as he grins.

"What did you do?" He points at a scowling black cat strutting over. "Is that-" Clint whips out his phone and takes photos as Laura scolds him.

"Meow?" The cat looks up at you hopefully. You place down Frigga and pick the cat up.

"Do you want me to change you back?" He nods. "Why can't you do it?" He starts to wail viciously. "Now do you regret teaching them spells?" He replies indigently but relaxes when you scratch behind his ear. Placing him down on the ground you mumble a few words and he changes back to his Asgardian form.

"Thank you, darling," he looks menacingly at Anthony. "Son..."

"Father..." they glare before Loki picks him up with joy.

"I'm so proud of you!" He exclaims. Anthony grins and hugs his father tight.

"Ok, enough lovey dovey stuff, lets open presents!" Morgan cheers after placing the creature on her shoulder and running to the gift table. Loki grabs a hold of your hand as you all stand around Morgan with heart warming smiles.

~~~

Is- is this the end???? Afraid so

Is- is this the end???? Afraid so... happy endings for all you smol beans! 💕💕💕

Thank you current and future readers! Love you with all my heart!

- Anna ❤️