chapter 11🌒

En başından başla

"what?" you look at him, taken a back. kylo moves so close to you that your chests are dangerously close to touching, he looks down at you "I'm their supreme leader. this mark shows my weakness as a man. I cannot be viewed as such. I am not weak" kylo watches as a smirk plays on your lips, he realizes what he has just said, making him fume with anger. you are his weakness.

- y/n -

once kylo had said you were his weakness you felt so many different things. you were so unsure of how to actually take that information so you didn't push the subject. kylo left you in the hallway, giving up time to fix your hair over your bruise; covering it to the best of your ability. you continue your walk to the the hangar where your stormtroopers were to be at; you walked in as phasma was going over battle procedures; the troops nodded to you, greeting you with the usual "red empress"

"hello" you smile to them, taking your place next to phasma as she continues her lecture. a knock on the door causes her to stop again, opening to door to see an officer standing there, immediately greeting you. "emperor ren requires your attendance to an informational meeting, empress" you pinch your eyebrows together, but follow the officer out of the door and to the meeting room.

once you've made it, a knight opens the door wide for you to enter; the men who filled the red table all stand at your presence, bowing their heads to you.

you take your seat to the right of kylo, pushing your chair in as you settle.

"better" he mumbles to you, seeing as you altered your appearance to hide the bruise.

general hux begins his speech about the first order, making you zone out a bit; you stare at your hands on your lap till general hux speaks your name.

"empress ren" hux is looking at you, hands behind his back. you look at him, lifting your chin and lifting your brows to show that you are listening.

"as you probably know, we will be invading another planet soon; your stormtroopers are to be prepped and ready to go by tomorrow evening. this planet does not agree with the first order; so we must step in and try to propose an agreement to them" hux speaks so softly; your heart starts to beat rapidly.

the blood in your veins starts pumping harshly through you, causing you to take deeper breaths. your throat feels like a closing gate; shutting tightly together as you struggle to open your esophagus for air. the back of your neck starts gaining moisture, sweat running down your spine. your hands are shaking and you feel as if you might pass out. you blink your eyes rapidly, trying to rid of the tears that pricked at your eyes.

Everytime you blink, you see flashes of memories; your fathers head lying in the mud, your brothers lifeless eyes looking into yours, your mothers scream as kylo's lightsaber pierced her skin. you quickly stand; eyes move to you.

you don't look up as you whisper an apology, excusing yourself from the meeting and walking hastily to the door. you open it yourself, swinging it into the wall.

you speed walk to your room, closing the door behind you before you slid down it; crying silently into your hands. the pain bursts out of your bandaged heart, oozing out and into your limbs. the pain becomes unstoppable as you release every built up emotion into your hands and out your eyes. you scream; not because you are angry, but because you do not know any other way to get it out. you tug at the roots of your hair as you let out your blistering cries. you crawl to your bed, whimpering and gasping for air as you get into your bed.