Chapter Seven: A Friendly Lunch

Start from the beginning

Harry flies around for a little while longer. Then they landed near the stream and sat down. They watch all the fish and other freshwater creatures walking and swimming around. "This is almost as beautiful as Hogwarts." Harry states. The sun was fully out and warmed their skin. Hermione laid back onto the grass and Harry follows suit. "This feels nice. Laying on the ground, the sun high in the sky and surrounded by nature." She says to him and he hums in agreement. 

"What should we do now?" He asks. Hermione thought it over and tells him. 

"Lay here for a bit.". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of laying in the warm sun, they took a walk around the stream, listing off the animals they spotted. They even saw a small herd of Roe Deer walking around. Hermione was focused on a group of Fairy Shrimp and felt something cold and wet hit her back. She looked back at Harry, who was trying to keep a straight face. "You didn't just..." But before she could finish he wandlessly threw more water in my direction, hitting her front. "Maybe," He says cheekily. Hermione had to admit the cool water was welcoming, but that didn't mean she wanted to get wet. She held a hand behind her back, summoning some water and as she throw it, she said loudly. "This means war!" Then she ran towards the wooded area, and she could hear him give chase. She was able to duck behind a tree and water, flew past. She took a deep breath and came out of hiding. She quickly scanned the area and saw Harry, peeking out from a tree, not noticing her yet. She through some water at him and it hits his hair. She and Harry couldn't of been happier when they found that their magic can only be traced, when they used their wands. Wandless magic can't be tracked, but they were careful about who saw it and no one knew they could do wandless magic. They try not to use magic around their families, fellow students/adults or the muggles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry felt something wet, land on his hair and he looks in the direction it came from, to see Hermione duck behind another tree. He slowly and quietly makes his way towards her, keeping cover among the trees. He jumped out to scare her, but she wasn't there. He wondered where she went but then felt cold water hit his back. He turned to see Hermione laughing at his suspense. She wouldn't forget his face when he couldn't see her. Harry suddenly ran towards her, and she started running in the opposite direction. They don't know how long they were throwing water and running around for, but they knew they were soaked from head to toe. They were getting ready to throw more water when they Snape. They both stop in their tracks and see him standing 5 meters away with his arms crossed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Severus comes from his potion lab around 11, to tell the duo to get ready. He went to the playroom first, where he left them, but didn't see them in the main room or the nap room. He decided to call one of the elves and Dill, his garden elf answered his call. "They bes in garden, Master. Theys playing with water." Severus was confused by that, the only water on the grounds was the pond and stream, and they better not be in either. He thanked Dill then walked towards the grounds. They weren't near the pond, so he walked towards the stream that was 15 metres away. They weren't at the stream either, so he cast a point me spell. It pointed towards the woods that stood 6 metres away and walked towards it, keeping the spell. Severus found them quite far into the woods. He was shocked to see them conjuring water to throw, seemingly wordlessly and wandlessly. Both skills were hard to accomplish with wandless magic, being one of the hardest skills for adult wizards and witches to learn. It can take a few years to decades to learn. They were both soaked and were running around, not noticing him. He cleared his throat and said loudly. "I leave you to alone for a few hours, and I find you both are saturated!" They froze and turned to him. They were breathing heavily and had a few minor scratches on their faces, and their clothes were slightly ripped, from the branches and scrubs.