"He messed with the wrong ones" Quincy snarled, as they both got out the car going into the trap house.

𝙋𝙊𝙒! 𝙋𝙊𝙒! Shots flew and killed two workers of Cordell. Amari and Quincy got to a bedroom, seeing someone in it.

Amari kicked open the bedroom door, seeing Jasmine sitting at her vanity. Quincy walked in seeing her too, he shook his head.

"Where's Amore?" Amari pointed his gun at her. She shook as she held her hands up in surrender.

"S-She's downstairs-" Jasmine stuttered.

𝙋𝙊𝙒! Shots went off, hitting Quincy in his shoulder. "Shit!" Amari cursed, as he dragged Quincy to the other side of the room.

"Come on out!" Another one of Cordell's workers shouted.

Amari panicked, he look over at Jasmine who was holding Quincy.

"Can I trust you right now?" He asked Jasmine, as he held out a gun to her. She quickly nodded grabbing the gun from him, shooting at the worker.

"Go now!" Jasmine rushed Amari, as he ran out heading downstairs. He looked around seeing no one, as he held out his gun.

He came to this room, seeing someone sitting on the floor. He came closer seeing, Amore. "Amore?!" He yelled, as he seen her hands and legs were tied up.

"How'd you get here?!" She asked as her heart started to beat a bit rapidly.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna get you outta here" Amari said as he untied her. He held her hand as they ran out the room, planning to go back upstairs.

"I didn't think the dad label would fit you. But looks like, you got that all covered" Cordell said. Amari slowly turned around seeing him, he aimed his gun at him. Amore stood behind him scared as ever.

"You one son of a bitch. You gonna kill my babymama, then try to kidnap my daughter? You one cold hearted nigga, Cordell" He shook his head. Cordell started to laugh.

"Let's not forget I had my eyes on Simone too one time. So now we both can't have her.." He shrugged. Before Cordell could shoot, Amari shoot him first, with a bullet going straight to his head.

"Come on, lets go!".

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡

Everyone sat in the waiting room, desperate to hear the results of Quincy's well-being.

"Amore! Amore!" Nana shouted, as she rushed into the hospital. She heard about what happened, and just wanted to make sure Amore was okay.

Nana seen Amore sitting down in the waiting room with the others. "My grand baby is okay!" She cried, hugging her tightly. Amari walked over to her. She looked up seeing Amari.

"Amari, I left my granddaughter with you, just for this to happen? You dealing with things that she not suppose to get dragged into! She's a damn child for God sakes!-".

"Nadia, I know who killed Simone. I shot him earlier today, because he kidnapped Amore" He sighed. Nana looked relieved, she finally knew who shot her babygirl.

"But you killed him, that ain't right, Mari" She shook her head.

"He's a cold hearted man, he ain't give a damn about Simone! Jasmine knew he was gonna shoot her!". Nadia eyebrows raised, she charged towards Jasmine. She wanted to wreck her so bad, but Ricky and Amari held her back.

"You know what I'm taking these girls home. Neither of them deserve to be in this mess, and I'm so hurt, you lucky I love your daughter like she's my own!" Nadia pointed at her, as she stormed off.

Ricky, Jasmine, and Amari were left in the waiting room.

"Is the family of Quincy Combs?" A doctor called out. The three rushed to the doctor, wanting to know what went down.

"Okay, so Quincy is doing very well right now, we were able to get the bullet out of his shoulder. So everything right now, is fine with him". Everyone was relieved that he was alive and well.

𝘼 𝙁𝙚𝙬 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧..

Amari sat in his home, rolling up a blunt. He was disappointed in himself because, he failed at watching his daughter while Nadia was on vacation. The only way for him to feel responsibility free, was the blunt.

He pulled his lighter out of his pocket, about to light his blunt.

𝘽𝘼𝙈! A police officer kicked his front door open, behind him were two officers with their guns out. Amari stood up and held his arms in surrender.

"Amari Michaels, you are under arrest for the murder of Cordell Haughton" The police officer walked over to him, handcuffing him. The next two police officers went to search the home.

He felt like his whole world was crashing down. He was in trouble for shooting someone, who killed the only person that knew him well.

What has he gotten himself into now..

i really like this book. what about y'all?

since y'all been reading five chapters straight, based on the colors Amore has worn..
⬇️
What is Amore's favorite color ?