S1 episode 1

"Alola Class" Said Kukui a bit down because ash's Pokémon where feeling down Kukui sighed. "Alola kukui" Said The Class a bit confused on Kukui's behaviour. "Hey Kukui are you okay?" Asked Lille confused Kukui chuckled "I'm just fine lille oh yeah class Alola is having a battle front tier style thing being made if you made top 4 in the league you can join it for free for anyone else you have to Pay 100 poke coins this is done to try to get people to battle the league and become stronger and if your champion of Alola you can battle whenever but usually you have to go in order of MeleMele then Alaka the Ul'Ul and finally poni then you face the elites at Aether Paradise then you go to mount alaka where at the top the champion of the frontier will await you oh yeah it's only open after a league and will close you'll keep your spot till after the league also Lille The battle the elites at your mothers company was requested by your mother" Said Kukui.
"We should tell ash" Said Gladion everyone looked over to the door shocked to see two of ash's rivals "What were new students here guess funder oak forgot to tell you" Said Hau "Funder?" Asked Gladion
______________________________
Oh oh oh
I am ready
For the challenge
To Come
Oh oh oh
Bring me some adventure
Gotta catch'em all
Rise
Gotta catch'em all
Up
Gotta catch'em all
To
Gotta catch'em all
The
Gotta catch'em all
Challenge
Gotta catch'em all
I rise up to adventure I am ready
                  POKÉMON                                                  GOLDEN SUN AND SILVER MOON
Ash:I'm the Alola champion so?
____________________________
Meanwhile in the Kolas region with Ash,Go,Clamont and Bonnie where hanging out Since ash and Go where sent here to have a rest Ash really wanted to go to Alola but no body let him cfinish speaking cause they all just amused he wanted to go to Kolas Ash wasn't to happy about that fact.

"Ash get off the bench and come have some fun" Said Clamont "Yeah Ash" Said Go "Please please please please please please please please please play with us" Said Bonnie "Sure Hey Bonnie Clamont wanna throw snowballs at Go as a team?" Asked Ash smirking evilly it was winter in kolas and summer in Alola all regions have Christmas at different times. "Sure Ash" Said Clamont And Bonnie as they all hid in an Imglou planing who knows what. "GUYS HEY 3V1 ISN'T FAR YOU KNOW?" Asked-Shouted Go "You can use your Pokémon so yeah it is" Said Ash appearing from the ground and throwing a massive snowball at Go knocking him down ash burried him in snow Bonnie came "Go asked if you could jump on him" Said Ash Go looked at ash "Why?" Asked Go "You never let me finish talking before that Is why Go" Said Ash as Bonnie was Jumping on him Pikachu came running to ash from a tunnel I'm the snow.

Ash/Go:What pokemon are Those
*Add plays*
Ash/Go:It's Bulbasaur Vensur Venorsuor

Ash chuckled as Bonnie finally stopped Jumping on Go. "Hey Clamont isn't it time for me to get my first ever Pokémon?" Asked Bonnie "Yeah right how we gonna get there in 5  minutes?" Asked Clamont panicking they where 2 hours away when ash let out Darganite who flew them super Quick towards the lab once at the Lab ash recalled the Pokémon. Ash Bonnie Calmont And Go all walked into the lab to see Marin and Alain

"Bonnie Marin chose your Pokémon" Said Pf.Sophomore they both looked at each other Bonnie went over to frockie while Marin went over to her Chespin wanting him for her starter which the Pf Allowed her that.

"Hey Clamont is it okay can If i go to Alola?" Asked Bonnie "Okay But Take one of them with you or me" Said Clamont Bonnie looked at ash and started Pulling him. But his phone rang so he plugged it into a computer that was not being used to answer the call.

"Alola Ash" Said Kukui with the class with him "Alola Guys" Said Ash as his friends and the Kolas Pf where with him "There's a sort of Thing like the Battle frontier being built here I thought I would let you know champion" Said Kukui as he hanged up everyone looked at ash.

"What I'm the champion of Alola so" Asked Ash everyone began to laugh as they all went to the airport "We need to go to kanto first to tell a Pf that were working under What's going on" Said Ash "Alright" Said Bonnie Clamont Alain Marin And Go.

((END))
Lay as Bonnie
Leep as Alain
Mic as Ash and Calmont
Han as Marin
Ant as Go