New Roleplay!

Hello! I have decided to take over the Legend of the Rings roleplay for RainforestGirl (the title and idea comes from her) and I hope we can all roleplay again. To those who were in this roleplay before (I have tagged you in the comments), please note that I have reset the cast; meaning you will have to fill out another character form to 'reserve' your OC. I hope everyone is still available, and I look forward to other people roleplaying with the previous group. I will also be working on a better book cover for this roleplay as well.

This roleplay is an amazing crossover of The Lord of the Rings and The Legend of Zelda. Both of these franchises hold tales of lore, mystery, gods and goddesses, and vicious enemies. The Lord of the Rings and The Legend of Zelda have many similar components such as the Ring of Power and the Triforce. Many forces fight for control of these objects creating a magical plot line.

Express your love for these fandoms and come roleplay!

The next chapters will be about the rules and character forms if you wish to be an OC. If you wish to be an established character such as Frodo or Link, please comment on the next chapter containing the form. Thank you!

-LordoftheBooks