ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

🇨🇦 🇨🇦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The Canada women's national soccer team has just beaten England women's national soccer team to win their first World Cup" A commentator said.

"The striker Capri Potter put in two points with one assist to Christine Sinclair" said a commentator.

"They have proven they are the better then the men's teams. Actually matter of fact England national boys team" Another commentator said.

Capri and Jordyn laugh at what both commentator said and walk back to their locker room to celebrate more.

"You do know that after this and when season start everyone will want you" Jordyn said.

Capri look at her friend and rolled her eyes.

"Jordyn how many times to I have to tell you that I'm not leaving Toronto FC to some other club" said.

"I'm just telling you beforehand, so when psg ask for you, you'll consider coming" Jordyn said, causing her friend to chuckle at her.

"Come on let's go celebrate and get drunk girl cause WE JUST WON THE WORLD CUP" Capri said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tagged @CanadaSoccer9,990 Likes@CapriPotter: Just one my first World Cup on to the next 🇨🇦 #canada

Tagged
@CanadaSoccer
9,990 Likes
@CapriPotter: Just one my first World Cup on to the next 🇨🇦 #canada

@Jordynhuitema: We made it, by the way when you joining psg.

@Jainiebeckie: She ain't joining your Jordyn, she's definitely coming to @Maincity

@Calteck10: Congratulations my friend

@KirstenPotter: First congratulations to the both of us were both World Cup winners, second @Jainiebeckie and @Jordynhuiteme she ain't leaving TorontoFC

@CapriPotter: Thanks 😊 @calteck10

@CapriPotter_Fan: Congratulations new you could do it

@CanadaSoccer: We couldn't do it without you
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wow, really?!" I heard Jordyn shout at me.

"What's wrong?"

"We've been here .7 seconds and there is already some hot guy starring you down!"

"Where?"

"Over there! The tall, sexy brownish curly hair guy with a group of guys." I looked at where she was pointing and she was right, he was starring right at me and he was a solid 10.