☽︎᪥︎1᪥︎☾︎

It was the middle of September, Monday the worse day for everyone. Everyone were so emotionless. Why was that? Because a new week just started? You kept asking yourself. You were a second year in Inarizaki high, You didn't have many friends. Just one but she was more than enough for you. Her name was Moriyah Morrow. She was always so supportive and lovely towards you. Both of you were always teasing each other 24/7 but that was love. She was a short girl, with long dark brown hair and dark eyes, with other words all boys were falling for her. It wasn't bothering you though because she was paying attention to one boy only. Miya Atsumu. She was always dragging you with her to watch him practice, even though u had zero interest in him it was still fun to be with your bestfriend.

One day after their practice ended, you and Mori(for short) were about to leave when a deep but and sensitive voice called your bestfriend's name.

"Mori-chan!"- the blonde setter yelled. Mori immediately turned back to see who is calling for her. When she saw it was her crush, she tried to play it cool, but kinda failed, even though Atsumu didn't seem to notice that you did. You tried to hold u laugh back but you just couldn't and you just tried to run away with your books and Mori's bag in your hands, when u suddenly bumped into someone and fell down.

"itai"- you mumbled and saw a tall guy, well not him, you saw his back. He turned around to see what happened and saw you on the floor rubbing your head.

"Are you okay?"- the male asked you with a worried look and his face.

"Uh-uhm yes! I'm so sorry i wasn't looking where i'm walking! Are you okay as well?"- you asked and looked straight into his brown-green eyes. Both of you started at each other for few seconds and then Mori came and picked you up. The tall male helped you with your books.

"Here, your books."- he said with a little smile on his face. After you stared at him for few more seconds you realized that he is Suna Rintaro, inarizaki's volleyball team middle blocker. You blushed immediately.

"Thank you so much! I'm sorry again for bumping into you Suna-san."- you said with a shyly and embraced voice while blushing like crazy.

"Uh-oh? So you know my name?"- he looked at you surprised with a little blush on his cheeks.

"Of course i do! At least Mori is dragging me with her on almost every volleyball practice. I'm really impressed of the way you block!"- you said with a lot of joy in your voice, but after u just realized what you said, your face turned red like a tomato.

"Thank you. It's true that i've noticed you recently watching our practice.''- suna said with a small smile.

You blushed and waved at him with a warm smile on your face. Mori couldn't hold her questions back anymore and just spilled everything at once, but before she did you felt a warm hand on your shoulder. It was Suna. Why did he run after me? You asked yourself.

"I forgot to ask what's your name."- suna said while looking into you e/c eyes. You looked at his eyes and suddenly forgot what was the question.

"Uhm-''

"Her name is Y/N!- your bestfriend added because she noticed what just happened.

"Well i hope i will see u at my next practice y/n."- he said with his little cute smile and little blush on his cheeks and left.

It took you few seconds to process what just happened. When u came back in reality you stared at Mori with a shock look.

"What's wrong y/n-chan?"- Mori asked with teasing tone and smile.

You looked at her with annoyance and smirked. She kept looking you with this teasing face of hers, knew that she won't stop looking at you like that until you just don't spill everything.

"Alright, alright.. you win Moriyah.. i might've just fallen in love.."- you smirked and rolled your eyes.

"Yeah i knew it."- she teased you. "Then why did you made me say it out loud?"- you said with an annoyed tone. "I wanted to be sure"- she said with still her teasing face.

"OH! Y/N LISTEN I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!- your bestfriend yelled out of sudden and scared the shit out of you, even though you already had a guess what she was going to tell you.

"Atsu-"

"Atsumu-san asked you on a date?"- you interrupted her.

"YES!! I'M SO HAPPY Y/N-CHAN!"- she said with so much joy in her tone.

a silence happened. You couldn't help it but ask her.

"So?? When is the date? Where is it? What are u going to wear?"- you asked with a curious tone.

"He is going to pick me up at 5pm in Friday! We are going to eat at this new pizza restaurant!"- she smiled and looked back, her parents were already here waiting to pick her up. She waved at you for a goodbye, you did as well and she left.

You were always walking home alone, because your only friend lived far away and in another direction. It wasn't a problem for you though. You were used to it. When you were just about to leave u heard a soft voice calling your name.

"Y/n-san?"

Hello sorry about the grammar mistakes in the story i wrote this at 12am- anyways i hope you liked it lol. I will probably publish a new chapter everyday:'D