O2. how to.. get noticed!

NOTE: if you do/don't do these things, you are still going in the right direction & your time will come. these things that i list are not guaranteed to work but they do play a part.

i know followers & attention may not matter. but we are human and we want to feel highly noticed and appreciated sometimes and that's not a terrible thing so don't feel bad or think you're asking for too much. you know your self worth & what you have to offer with your writing, just gain your own audience. :)

ik, i should be a
motivational speaker atp.

account !
usernames, pfp, bios, are typically the first things that people see! you want to appeal to people, show your personality, tell a little bit about you, you will find things you have in common with others.

covers/graphics & themes !
last one also leads to this topic. having a theme on your profile shows people that you're creative and you care about appealing to them or a certain audience. if you're not able to make covers or a theme there are many people able to help! we should help each other so just reach out to mutual and see if they can help or have any advice. that being said if you have a graphic shop/ theme book recommend it here! i have one too ;)

mutuals/friends !
make friends! it's never a contest to have the most friends but instead having and making friends or mutuals that support you is even better to your writing career on wattpad.

cast/characters !
having a great cast can definitely get you noticed. it shows that you care how characters are portrayed and while you're having fun writing, your readers are enjoying the characters. multis/apply fics are also ways to get interactive readers.

trends !
yes, wattpad has trends and it's not necessarily a bad thing. if a new show/movie comes out or there's a new celeb of the month, try to write about it. but the only key is that you have to be interested in the book. do not force it or readers can tell!

cast calling, multis, apply fics !
most of the time cast calling can get readers involved and it can make them feel that they're appreciated as well. it's definitely a way to get active readers while doing something you love.

tags !
having the accurate tags can boost your views. there doesn't seem to be a limit on tags so use it freely !

clean account !
honestly you don't even have to have an aesthetic but having a pleasing to the eye, clean account to look at is ideal. (i used to do makeovers but i wouldn't mind doing them again tbh)

usernames !
clever usernames are honestly so great to see. you can literally make a great username out of anything, songs, movies, quotes, sayings. just be creative and free with it !

be active !
being consistent plays a part in your book activity. schedule days to update, do challenges with your readers (ex. 10+ votes for the next chapter).