Chapter 5

Sophie's POV

Wait what did you say Fitz? I asked. He flushed a deep red and said " no one said it had to be audible!" Everyone groaned, and Fitz just smiled. "We will get it out of you sometime," Biana said laughing. "Oh, sure you will." Fitz said smiling. That smile made me want to melt into a pile of goo, and I would have, if Linh hadn't spoke. 

 "Hey Sophie, can I talk to you?" Linh asked. Yeah, sure. I replied. (Warning, if you like Linh, I would not recommend reading this next part because I don't like her very much..)  Linh pulled Sophie out of Biana's room and into the guest room. " Stay away from him!" She yelled. Why? I asked quietly. She gave an evil laugh  "He likes me, not you, just so you know." She said with a smirk. "If you make one move on him, I'll make you wish you never had." I could feel tears dripping down my face. "Oh, and also, you might want to clean up." Linh retorted.  Linh went back into Biana's room while I went into the bathroom. I collapsed and started sobbing. I couldn't believe Linh had done that.  Linh was right, I thought, Fitz probably did like Linh. And I really am a mess. Mascara was smugded, and my eyes were puffy from crying. It didn't help that I had dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep. 

After I cleaned up, I headed back to Biana's room. I glanced over at Linh and she smirked. It made me even more sad and broken.

Keefe spoke up "Whoa, Foster, those are some STRONG emot-" I covered his mouth with my hand, and everyone looked at me quizically. Ok who's turn is it? I asked. Marella piped up"Oh um it's Keefe's."

(Fitz bold, Sophie italics.)

"Hey, you ok?" Fitz transmitted. Yeah, I replied. "Oh, it looked like you were crying." I wasn't! I probably said it too quickly because anger flashed in his eyes. "What did Linh s-" I severed the connection so he wouldn't see the argument with Linh play through my head. I could see the questioning and hurt in his eyes. Later, I mouthed, and he nodded.  

"Okay, Foster... Truth or dare?" Keefe asked. Dare, I replied. I knew that I had made the wrong choice when Keefe smirked. I dare you to kiss your crush on the lips, and if they aren't here, then call him on your imparter and tell them. I gaped at him, and tried not to think of what Linh would do once I did the dare. " Well go on Sophie." Linh said with an evil smirk, and I gulped. Her eyes were daring me to kiss Fitz, and I wanted to, I really really did. 

I stood up and walked toward Keefe and Fitz, and I kissed Fitz on the mouth. He smiled and began kissing me back. It was the best thing I had ever done. His lips were soft and careful, and the kiss just felt...... right. It didn't feel wrong like it had with Dex's. I could feel the sparks as Fitz and I kissed. I pulled back, and all hell broke loose. 

Mwahaha! Another cliff hanger!