Chapter 1

Hi again! To make things clear, I will write all of the characters different points of view. Also, I'm really bad at this. I know the title says Sophitz, but there will be a little of Sokeefe cuz I feel bad that he's a single pringle. In the end it will be Sophitz tho:). BTW, this is after the 7th book. 

     Sophie's POV. 

     Should I tell Fitz my big secret? Hmm I dunno, mayby I shouldn't. What if he ge-

    "Sophie! Earth to Sophie!" Biana shouted.

     Hmm What what did i miss? I said. 

     " Well I was wondering if you wanted to come to Everglen for a sleepover tonight, but you blanked out." 

   Oh sorry, I've just been thinking about... umm homework and stuff. 

     "Uh huh, yeah suuuuure"  Biana said with a grin. "You toootally weren't thinking about my brother she said sarcastically. 

   Ok, fine, I was thinking about your brother. I said defiantly. 

   "I knew it!" Biana squealed. " You two are a perfect couple ! I can't wait until you guys figure out that you like each other!"

   I-I- what? I stuttered. 

    "Nows not the time hon", Biana said quickly."We've got a sleepover to plan! And with that, Biana led Sophie to the leapmaster and called for Everglen. 

So sorry this was so short! I've been doing school work in between sentences and its pretty stressful. See y'all in the next chapter!