"You're always telling us Dutch... do what has to be done. But don't fight wars that don't need fighting..." Micah tells their leader, causing her eyebrow to raise in suspicion. When was Micah suddenly all against killing and fighting?

"They want a parley? It's a trap." Hosea exclaims to the group of men huddled around, causing them to look in the direction of the three listening into their conversation.

"Well of course, It's probably a trap... but what do we gotta lose finding out?" Micah asks, causing the girl to scoff at his comment.

"Loosing one of our people." Abby tells an annoyed looking Micah.

"No one is getting shot because Arthur will be protecting us." He corrects the girl, making her internally freak out. She knew Arthur could handle himself, but him being around Colm & his men made her blood run cold.

"If it's a trap you shoot the lot of them... If it ain't, that slim chance..." Micah tells Arthur, who just shrugs his shoulders. Clearly not caring if he had to come a long or not.

"I don't see the point in any of this." Dutch says while walking over to the table that Hosea, Abby, and Javier that were huddled by.

"It's a chance we gotta take." Micah practically begs to Dutch, while giving a look of yearning.

"I killed Colm's brother... long time ago... Then he killed... a woman I loved dear..." He says to the group, his voice giving out at times, clearly filled with emotion just of the thought of his first love.

"As you say... it's a long time ago, Dutch." Micah carefully pushes the man, clearly not giving up his hope for a gang treaty.

"Let's go... You and me, with Arthur protecting us... no one else." Dutch says after tossing his cigarette to the floor. Just when Abby thought Dutch was thinking clearly again, he manages to prove her wrong.

"Dutch, you cant be—" Abby starts off only to be quickly shut down by the man himself.

"We are doing this." He snaps at the girl, while making his way over to his horse. He had clear ambition and motivation in his eyes, but his walk gave off some sort of determination.

"Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." Arthur tells Javier, while pointing his index finger over towards his worried looking sister.

"Understood." Javier tells Arthur, who nods his own head, before following Dutch and Micahs horses out of camp.

"Understood? What? You take orders from my brother now?" She asks Javier, who immediately rolls his eyes. With or without Arthur's order, Javier would've kept an extra eye on the girl anyway.

"Stop being dramatic." He tells the girl, causing her eyebrows to raise at his voice of words.

"Dramatic?" She asks clearly not liking what she had heard at all. Because not only was it offense, but completely false in her own eyes.

"I mean... stop being so over protective. Everyone knows Arthur can handle himself." He re-corrects himself, before placing a comforting kiss her forehead.

"...They'll be fine." He tells her before walking off, leaving her behind with Hosea.

"Please tell me, that you get a bad feeling about this whole ordeal?" She asks the old man while turning around to face him.