(y/n) POV

"To start I'll play my ancient rules and summon my Blue Eyes! Next, I'll play my Shared Spell, spell card. This allows me to give you one of my spell cards to immediately play! So I think I'll hand over my Obligatory Summon spell." I said as I tossed Neo my card, "Fine then I'll target your Blue Eyes! And since you only have light monsters in your deck you'll only be able to play three more monsters filling your field!" He said, "And that's what I want." I said as I played two more Blue Eyes and another Dragon Spirit of White, "REMEMBER THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED!" I shouted as I pulled a new card from my extra deck and combined my Dragon Spirits of White, "THE GALAXY HOLDS UNBRIDLED POWER! POWER THAT THIS CREATURE WIELDS WITHOUT MERCY! XYZ SUMMON! COME FORTH NUMBER 62: GALAXY-EYES PRIME PHOTON DRAGON!" I shouted as I played my monster causing deep cracks to form in the ground under me, "BUT HE'S ONLY THE BRIDGE FOR ANOTHER! SAY HELLO TO NEO GALAXY-EYES PHOTON DRAGON!" I shouted as I played my next monster causing more cracks to form in the ground, "AND FINALLY I'LL PLAY MY ULTIMATE MONSTER! BEHOLD AS THE UNIVERSE'S POWER IS COALESSED INTO A SINGLE BEING! COME FORTH, NUMBER 95: GALAXY-EYES DARK MATTER DRAGON!" I shouted as I played my final monster suddenly dense black energy shot from my Dule Disk before a strange black liquid shot from the ground and combined with the energy forming a terrifying beast.

" I said as I played two more Blue Eyes and another Dragon Spirit of White, "REMEMBER THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED!" I shouted as I pulled a new card from my extra deck and combined my Dragon Spirits of White, "THE GALAXY HOLDS UNBRIDLED POWER! POWER T...

"T...This is one of the strongest monsters my father has created and through his scientific expertise this monster, made entirely of the universe, will destroy you!" I said as Neo fell to his knees, "Surrender Neo, you can't win." I said as my right arm began to glow red and a strange mark appeared.

" I said as my right arm began to glow red and a strange mark appeared

"I...I give up. Y...You win." Neo said suddenly his arm began to glow and a mark appeared before it vanished.

" Neo said suddenly his arm began to glow and a mark appeared before it vanished

"W...What happened? What's with this duel disk?!" Neo said in shock, "(Y/N) (M/N) FUDO! YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!" Dad shouted, "What on Earth possessed you to think it was alright to steal my experimental cards?!" Dad said angrily, "Technically I never stole them I just borrowed them without asking. Besides, you needed them to be tested and that's what I did." I said, "Yes but without your limiter, you could've died." He said, "WHAT! I could've died! BUT I'M TOO CUTE TO DIE!" I said, "I don't think that'll be a problem anymore, at least not since you've got that." He said as he pointed at my mark, "But to be safe I'll make you a new limiter until then no dueling." He said, "And your cards?" I asked, "For now you can keep them, but you are not to use them unless it's an emergency got it." Dad said, "Yes sir!" I said as I ran off, 'I'M SO SHOWING THIS OFF TO SKY ONCE I GET MY LIMITER FIXED!' I thought.

??? POV

"Such a shame Neo failed, he had such potential." I said, "Well it's not like we don't have options, besides he lost to a lesser opponent." a woman said, "Don't go and count that (y/n) boy out just yet, we purposely gave Neo a weak deck but as a result (y/n) was forced to evolve to limit his power on his own without blacking out. I think he'll be a great help to us...or he'll be destroyed." a little girl said.