Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

"And that's how I beat Neo again." I said, "Yeah right, there's no way you magically have a new way of summoning." Aoi said, "Yeah, and what's with the tattoo? I know you look up to your dad and all, but that doesn't mean you should get a tattoo like him." Sky said, "So you're the (y/n) I've heard so much about." a girl said as she walked over to us.

"Um, the preschool is three doors down

"Um, the preschool is three doors down." I said suddenly she kicked me, "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I said, "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A FULL TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!" She said, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Asami Sato, and I would like to challenge you to a duel." She said, "I'll pass." I said as I began to walk away suddenly she put something on my arm.

" I said as I began to walk away suddenly she put something on my arm

"It's cute you thought I was asking. Let me put it to you in simpler terms if you don't duel me that duel disk will explode." She said, "Fine but I have to go get my new limiter first." I said, "No, and don't worry that duel disk is far superior to your normal one and can handle your power far better." She said suddenly my mark began to glow and a strange snake tattoo appeared on her cheek leading down her neck, "Oh so you're a new signer? Ha, I guess that makes you a baby signer!" She laughed, "Who or rather what are you?!" I asked, "You can call us Paradox, we originally were after your father and the other signers but it seems that new signers are being chosen, how...vexing." She said, "(y/n) was telling the truth...well looks like I'm gonna have to give Daddy a call." Sky said.

Jack POV

"And that's how I beat Crow in two moves last week." I said, "IT WAS FIVE AND YOU KNOW IT!" Crow said, "Hold up Sky's calling." I said as I picked up my phone, 'DADDY HELP (Y/N)'S TRYING TO BE LIKE YOU AND THE OTHER SIGNERS! HE'S GONNA GET HIMSELF KILLED!' Sky shouted before she hung up, "Well chaps seems we have work to do. It seems (y/n) decided to play hero again and is gonna get hurt." I said, "That boy. I swear he's turning into us." Yusei said before he left. "Well let's go! (y/n)'s gonna need us to cheer him on!" Crow said as he followed after Yusei, "WAIT WHO'S GONNA TELL AKIZA?!" I said as I ran after them.

(y/n) POV

"Now who will be your partner?" Asami asked, "I WILL!" Sky and Aoi said, "It'll just be us!" I said, "Hmm, NOPE! I want a real challenge so you need to pick a partner." Asami said, "Sky." I said, "AH! Good choice!" Asami said as Sky joined me and equipped her duel disk.