"Wait a minute what?" She questioned. "Lena, that sounds like a freaking date."

"It wasn't a date Vanessa, don't be ridiculous." I rolled my eyes at her, still in very much denial of what was going on between us.

I was only falling for him, no big deal.

She pulled a wine glass out of the cabinet to pour me some.

"Careful Lena. Next thing you know, you'll be in love."

I let out a long sigh as I took the wine from her hand. I brought the glass to my lips, nearly emptying it in one single sip.

It was too late to be careful about that.

*****

Fuck fuck fuck this was not suppose to happen. This is exactly what you were trying to avoid.

My mind began to race once again as I dwelled helplessly in my pool of emotions.

I lied awake for hours as Austin invaded my thoughts and embedded himself into my mind. I felt my body begin to crave him, yearning for his touch, his taste.

And now that my heart was involved, I knew my addiction to him was getting dangerous.

My body felt drained yet restless and I knew I would not get even a second of sleep.

I frustratingly pushed the heap of covers off of my legs and swung them over the edge of the bed. I raked my fingers through my wavy hair as I sat by myself in silence, my thoughts running nonstop in my head.

Before I even realized what I was doing, I was quietly leaving my bedroom and walking down the long hallway. I carefully tiptoed up the staircase until I reached the door I was looking for.

I stood anxiously outside of Austin's bedroom, my palms clammy and my heart hammering against my ribcage.

It was two in the morning and the house was still and quiet.

My shaking hand reached for the doorknob, slowly turning it and pushing the door open.

The room was dark, the dim moonlight shining it's way through the open window as I made out Austin's silhouette laying peacefully on the bed.

As the door clicked shut, I watched him stir on the mattress and turn to face where I was standing.

"Lena?" He hoarsely called out as I slowly made my way towards the bed.

"Hey." I answered quietly, suddenly feeling guilty and wondering if I had woken him up. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

He shook his head and reached out his arm, gesturing for me to join him.

"You okay?" He whispered curiously as he squinted his tired eyes in my direction.

I stood still at the side of the bed, biting down on my bottom lip, wearing a loose Nirvana tee shirt that ended just along my upper thigh. My long brunette hair was tousled and wavy falling down my back and my dark brown eyes filled with amourosity.

I blinked as I nervously nodded at him. My legs were trembling beneath me as I held myself up.

I reached for the bottom hem of my tee shirt, slowly lifting it along my torso as Austin watched me carefully, fascination gleaming from his expression. I raised the fabric further and further, pulling it off of my body and tossing it carelessly onto the floor.

Austin instinctively jolted up, his eyes widely dilated as he despairingly drank up the view.

I stood before him wearing a white lingerie set, a strappy bra and a matching lace thong.