1 0 | F R I E N D

10 | FRIEND
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"Soobin, you need to eat."

My mind and body are all exhausted. I keep on losing my appetite. And I don't even want to eat bread.

I came to realize that eating with Yeonjun makes it more appetizing than eating it alone. I'm still not used to it.

We received the news the day after the incident, along with the identities of those who were swept out by the fire‐Yeonjun's name was there.

"Soobin."

I felt a warm touch on my face as I looked up to Beomgyu, wiping my tears.

"What a baby," he sneered. "Yeonjun doesn't want you to be skinnier, you'll look uglier. You should eat."

He placed a bowl of beef seaweed soup in front of me.

"Look at your eyes. How long have you been crying?! One month?" he bawled at me. I get that Beomgyu is annoyed, I mean, I haven't got my shit together and it has been a month since the incident.

"Just so you know, I won't leave until you finish eating that soup," he said and crossed his arms.

Beomgyu had been visiting me constantly. He told me that he's hurting because we lost a friend but he knows that I need him more, especially these days. He's so full of himself but I can't disagree otherwise.

"Beomgyu," I called out in almost a whisper.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."