"You think, your father will be okay with us being together?" I asked the seven year old.

"Don't know, he's always moody with Ricky, so I wouldn't know," she shrugged. "Sometimes he's really such a meanie and makes Ricky so sad that he just locks himself in his room for hours.

Way to calm me down even more. "Has it always been like that?"

"I dunno I've just been living here for almost four years now. You see, it's because I'm adopted." I instantly widened my eyes by her words.

"Seriously?? You really can't tell though. And it doesn't bother you?" She had the same hair and eye color as Livia so no one would know if not mentioned. But it still surprised me that she was so open about it.

"No, of course not. I love Mom and Dad and Ricky a lot and I still get to visit my real Mom every now and then." So they were still in contact. "And I like you, too Elly! I still don't get why you chose Ricky, though." She hugged me in a cute way.

I just chuckled and patted her head. "Well I'm not too sure either. He drives me crazy all the time! But that's just how he is, I guess. Annoying, persistent and super hot tempered and still he makes me feel funny in my belly." She frowned at me like she didn't understand what I was talking about. "Don't worry when you get older you'll understand."

"Sure that's what Ricky always says," she rolled her eyes.

Later Ricky returned and by the mere sight I could tell that he was feeling down. "What is it? How did it go?" He let himself fall on the bed before sending Liana away with tons of protestation from her side.

"Amazing," he sighed in satire with his eyes closed. "Let's just say, I'm hanging on a thin thread."

"That bad?" I bit my lips.

"Uhm just that as soon as my grades and overall output drop, dating won't be put into consideration. Moreover, there'll be strict supervision whenever you'll come over and the worst of all, the minimum of PDA which means no sex!"

As a reaction, I hit his head with my flattened palm in annoyance and a little embarrassment. "Shut up, I won't sleep with you!"

"What? Why?" He widened his eyes as if I just declared the end of the world.

"Cause." I purposely didn't give him a proper answer, knowing that he wouldn't accept one anyway. Besides, I happen to secretly curse myself over wanting to date a close like pervert guy named Erickson.

"Sometimes I really wonder how on earth I could fall for you," he sighed.

"And there again, we have something in common."

Later on, we ended up changing and preparing before we left as planned to go head to Christo's. I don't know what it was that changed but the atmosphere definitely switched in one day to the other. And I could tell it wasn't because of our struggling relation ship. Well at least it wasn't  entirely.

"Ricky?" I softly spoke when he stopped at a red light. "Are you still thinking about your Dad?" I couldn't help to be worried. Perhaps it was a good thing after all that. Going over to Christo, I mean. Maybe it could help him clear his mind a bit.

"Not really. I kinda get his point. And it's not like he said no." He honestly said which made me wonder what was going through his head then. "Why? Are you worried?" He grinned and started the car again when lights switched to green.

However, I didn't feel like it was a serious question to answer which is why I remained silent. Though, my gaze instantly dropped from his face down to my thigh where I felt his hand groping it. "Don't break your head over it," he smiled. "And about Christo and Derek, you don't have to worry, they already know. More or less," he added.