13 | outside

Mulai dari awal

Wishing for the girl to hurry up and be done so that she wasn't finding herself feeling flushed all over, Rose pulled a face of confusion as she listened to erratic scuffles and muffled grunts, the sound of fabric being pulled desperately causing her to slowly turn around. What she saw was a Lily with the dress stuck over her head and seeming to be tangled in her blonde hair. She wobbled around like a newborn calf, her arms sticking straight out as she huffed from behind the fabric.

Completely unaware of Rose's stifled laughter but blushing because she knew she was watching her, Lily stopped struggling and stood upright, her head hidden under the white dress and arms straightened upwards like antennas. "R-Rose?" she gently called from inside the fabric of entrapment, still a tad unfamiliar with using the Queen's real name.

Rose had to place a finger over her mouth and close her eyes, feeling like she was going to burst out in laughter at the sight of the pitiful girl. "Yes?" she calmly answered her.

"Can you...help me, please?" Lily asked in the most embarrassed of tones, also fully aware that she was half-naked. This was a factor that had went completely over her head when she had impulsively tried to tear her dress off with Rose still in the room. She was unsure if she could trust the lascivious vampire to not look.

Rose removed her hand from her crawling smile, glancing at the girl. Despite her hilarious situation, she still stiffened and tried to not look at her halfway bare body. "Of course," she said between a chuckle and a strained voice, taking a sharp intake of breath as she neared the girl.

She looked over the tricky predicament, not being able to understand what it was making her stuck. She carefully took the dress and tried to pull it upwards.

"Ow! My hair!" Lily exclaimed at the tug, jerking herself away.

"Sorry," Rose mumbled, focused on trying to understand how her hair had somehow wrapped itself into the arm of the dress. She tried to tug the dress again, this time tugging the strand of hair she thought was stuck, but she earned another whine from the girl.

"Just," Lily mumbled, backing away, "You're no help. Let me do it myself." She tried to reach her hands down inside the dress, which was difficult considering her arms were being tightly upheld.

"No, I can—" The vampire reached for the girl, but the girl could see her movements from behind the thin fabric and jumped away.

"You're too rough!" she exclaimed, bending forwards as if that would make it easier to undo her knotted hair.

"Well, if you would just be still!" Rose tried to reach for her again, but the girl squealed, dashing behind her and towards the door that she had left open, running straight out into the hallway with the dress still stuck on her head. "Lily!" she exclaimed, jogging to the door after her.

She went to chase after her, but she stopped and simply watched what was gloriously unfolding before her.

Lily was running, still squealing like a frightened pig, half-naked with her bare feet padding against the floor. Her run was something between a waddle and a sprint, and her arms were still sticking straight up, her hands flopping as the guards at the end of the hall tensed, not knowing if the unrecognizable creature was something to be threatened over.

Rose raised her hand to ease them, watching with a wide and slightly sheepish grin as the girl still tried to floppily sprint, her squeal echoing through the hallway. Since she was basically blind, her sprint began to become diagonal and led her to run straight into a wall.

Slapping a hand over her mouth, Rose watched as Lily fell to the ground rather dramatically onto her back, but the part that caused her to not be able to stifle a laugh anymore was when Lily tried to sit up but couldn't because of the dress. She wobbled up and down on the floor like a fish out of water, and Rose decided she needed to help the poor girl for her sake and also for the guards who looked terribly confused as to what to do.