Jaehyun waved him down. "Nah, I trust them, keep an eye on Model R, though." He took the containers from Jaemin and set them down on the table. "This sure calls for a celebration."

Jaemin crossed his arms and pouted. "If only Lee-eun wasn't a meanie and let Jeno be here."

"We'll save him a slice of cake," Jaehyun reassured him. "Hey, did you guys come up with a name to call Model R? I feel like I'm dehumanizing him every time I say that."

Jeno and Jaemin had taken a liking to Model R, so Jaehyun gave them the right to name him. He had yet to come up with names for Models L and M, and of course now that Model K was out of the picture, he couldn't exactly give him a name either.

"Oh, we did decide on a name for him," Jaemin said. He ran back to the side desk, his personal spot, scrambling to find his folder. "I had the slip right here-"

"You don't remember what it is?" Jaehyun asked him, confused. Did they not decide it together?

"No, it's just – I don't know how to spell it – ah, here it is!" Jaemin rushed back to Jaehyun and handed it to him.

Jaehyun frowned and blinked, staring at the incredulous slip.

"Uh, Jaemin, you gave me something in Chinese."

Jaemin's face lit up. "Renjun. He developed an interest to Chinese culture, so we decided to call him Renjun."

Interesting. Jaehyun would have to write that down in his notebook under observations. He remembers how Mod-he meant Renjun had taken a liking for baozis and wonton soup.

He had given the models the ability to speak a multitude of languages, but while Taeyong and Model M had done everything in Korean, he had noticed that Model L spoke a foreign language when he was talking to himself (another interesting observation – Model L talked to himself a lot), and when Jaehyun brought in a language expert, it had been revealed to be Cantonese. Renjun also found Mandarin an interesting concept.

It was amazing how diverse all the prototypes had turned out, from their personality and behaviors to their interests. Jaehyun had created their entire DNA out of scratch using a variety of algorithms, and it was astonishing how they had turned out.

Jaehyun went into the secret room while Jaemin set up the desserts, logging into the computer to wake them up from the conscious states. It always took a while – he had to open the glass cases first, then manually remove the wires, and then access a series of codes for them to wake up. He always set them in control mode to make them unconscious, since the last thing he needed was for them to be awake and realize they were stuck in glass cases.

First he went to Taeyong, being extremely careful so that the needles wouldn't puncture any of his skin. Taeyong had really smooth skin, Jaehyun's favorite observations so far. So soft and warm, even though he had been unconscious.

He was starting to sound like a creep.

By the time he awoke Taeyong and set him to normal mode, the latter giving him the usual greetings, he helped him step out of the glass case and went to work on Renjun.

"Are you excited to meet everyone, Taeyongie?" Jaehyun asked him, keying in the passcode for Renjun's glass case to unlock.

Taeyong tilted his head, confused. "Am I supposed to be excited?"

"Well, you can be whatever you want, but I get excited when I meet new people," Jaehyun said. "And all of you guys have worked so hard, it'll be nice for you guys to finally meet. What do you feel?"

Taeyong didn't answer him for a bit, choosing to watch Jaehyun remove the wires and needles from Renjun's back. "Terrified," he answered at last.

"That's also expected," Jaehyun said. "Don't worry, the others are nice, just don't coddle Renjun here, he'll bite you-"