Extended Family Gathering!!/Yokai and Witches!!

I  was currently in my house helping my family fix dinner. Sabrina was also around, keeping Erma some company as well as our pet dog Sirius. He's also kind of undead. 

Mom and Dad were currently with Sabrina's two aunts, Hilda and Zelda Spellman

(Hilda is on the left, and Zelda is on the right)! 

Sam: So, are you sure you girls know how to fix proper Japanese cuisine? 

Hilda: Oh yeah. It will be a cinch. 

Zelda: Do you remember what happened the last time we made sushi? 

Hilda: Okay, summoning a shark was a bad idea. 

Emiko: Just please no sharks. 

Zelda: Hey Emiko. You're part of a Japanese family of Ghosts. 

Emiko: Yokai. 

Zelda: Same thing. 

Hilda: And we're part of a family of witches and warlocks. I don't see how a little weirdness would start a fight. 

Sam: Our extended family is strange for Emiko's side. I'm just glad that our son, and your niece get along like two peas in a pod. I couldn't really come up with a good analogy. 

Emiko: And I made sure that my father stayed out of it! 

Hilda: I've heard the rumors about Osamu, and I'm glad he's not coming around. 

With me, Erma, Sabrina, and our pets .... 

(Y/N): So Sabrina, I want to make sure that you can not embarrass me in front of my aunts!!! 

Sabrina: I've got this Babe!! No need to worry! 

Erma put a "Are you sure" face? 

(Y/N): It'll be fine Sis!! 

Salem: Define what you mean by fine. Because I smell disaster. 

Sabrina: Like you always say.