Now it's time for me to have fun and I also need to waste some time.

"No tell me.." She smiled and styled her hair.

"Okay you know, Dani has a problem.." I lied and grinned.

Good job Messi.

"What problem?" She asked curiously.

"You know problem like, pee-problem." I smirked.

"He always has to use the bathroom and sometimes he doesn't use it on time and then it happens..." I continued and covered my mouth because of laughing.

"And why on earth did he want to tell me that?" She asked shocked.

Okay Messi think of something. I need to involve Neymar so she wouldn't get pissed this hard if she'll find out what happened with her daughter.

"Because um you know, Dani was looking for someone to tell this and he didn't find anyone cause he was too embarrassed and Neymar told him that you're VERY kind and nice and you wouldn't laugh at him.." I smirked.

I literally had to hold my laugh because of this shit I just said.

"Oh really, did Neymar say that?" She smiled.

Guess who's the best

M E S S I

"Yeah Neymar did." I smiled.

"That's very nice of him.." She smiled and closed the cupboard. "But how did you find out about this problem of Dani if he didn't tell anyone?" She asked curiously.

"Oh well you know, me and Dani are sharing a room together and I noticed it when I saw Dani's bed." I laughed.

She bursted out into laughing and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Poor guy.." She sighed.

"Anyways, I think you should go to sleep." I smiled and pushed her upstairs.

"Wait, I should go talk to Mira first.." She smiled and removed my arm.

I suddenly spotted Gerard and Marc walking over to us. I guess they were pissed because we took so long.

What do I do now.

Mira's mom turned around and noticed Marc and Gerard walking over. They suddenly stopped and turned around to run away when Mira's mom called them.

I pushed her mom into the cupboard like Dani did minutes ago and locked it.

"Leo??" She shouted shocked as I was locking it.

Gerard and Marc turned around and ran towards my direction.

"What are you doing?" Marc whispered and looked at me wide eyed.

"Long story, go upstairs and act like Mira and Neymar because I think Dani's going to fuck up." I said and pushed them away.

Gerard just looked at me wide eyed and didn't move.

"Come on go!" I shouted and kicked him with my feet.

I opened the door slowly and helped her out.

"Here we are again.." I smiled awkwardly.

"What was this now?!" She asked pissed. "And wasn't that Marc and Gerard!?" She finished.

"You know unm, they also have a problem." I smirked.

"And what problem?" She asked pissed.

"Umm, a shit problem.." I laughed and covered my mouth with my hands.