"I know."

My eyes widen.

"You knew?"

"I'm not that idiot."

"Then why didn't you-"

"Tsk, you think Taehyung will listen to me? He didn't listen to Hasley, To Jungkook."

"B-but-"

"It's been what, Almost five years? I was there, in the club, i saw everything."

I let out a heavy breathe.

"Then you really can help me brother."

You'll be the witness.

-

"A-abeoji...."

We're all in dining table, eating breakfast and i decided to tell them.

My heart beat fast loudly on my chest, I was nervously gripping my fork, I can hear the thump of my own heart.

This is my only chance to spell it to them that they need to go to school but seems like my tongue got tied.

"Hm?"

He replied, not looking at me as he continue eating.

My mom were sitting across from me beside Dad who's sitting in the head of the dining table.

My step-brother; Yoongi who's seating between me and Dad glance at me and continue eating.

"Eat more honey." Mom put more scrammble eggs on Dad's plate.

H-how can i say these?

'Abeoji, Mr. Choi will expelled me in School and you need to go to School.'

'Abeoji, I did terrible things towards the jerk; Kim Taehyung and I'm going to tranferr school.'

"Uh-"

"Tss."

I heared Yoongi hissed beside me, Mom look at me, a quizzical look on her face.

"What is it sweetheart?"

I swallowed the lump on my throat,

"I-"

"Eomma, Abeoji, She's going to expelled in School and Mr. Choi needs to talk with you." Yoongi said nonchalantly and wipe his mouth.

"What?" Eomma furrowed her eyebrows, comprehending what my brother just have said.

I look at Dad and he's just looking at me blankly.

"Don't kid me Yoongi, why would Jo Hye expelled? It's more believable if you were the one getting expelled." Mom chortled lightly and shook her head,

Yoongi stiff beside me, I saw how his hand balled into fist underneath the table.

Oh God.