Having bad memories.. and making new

*Zac*
Me and Kate are laying on the bed watching a movie. She has her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. I look at her and sigh contently. I had come here to get away. To forget. I had never expected to find love... Especially not love like this.

My mind slip back to about a year ago. I had been seeing this woman.. Pamela for a couple of months. We weren't officially dating yet. But I wanted to make it public.. I was tired of having to hide it and sneak around.

Honestly this woman had my head spinning every which way. I was.. not in the best place mentally and totally at her mercy. She was a sexy and beautiful brunette with a killer body. She was a dancer but wanted to become an actress.

1 year ago:
"But why won't you come with me to the premiere ? I want us to be official". I might be pouting a bit. She had flat out rejected coming as my date to the premiere when I asked.

She stretches her naked body, letting her hand and those long nails run down my chest, making me gasp lightly. "Oh how many times do I have to explain Zac ? Going public would lock me in as your girlfriend. It wouldn't be good for my career. I mean I think you are amazing but you are to famous for it to not matter but not famous enough to give me a real boost.- I would be 'Zachary Levi's new squeeze' and nothing else".

"Is that really all that matters ? You are talented baby, who you date shouldn't matter". I say looking at her as she starts kissing down my chest with that sexy warm mouth.

She rolls her eyes. "Just not yet Zac, okay ? I want to be established on my own first... Don't go get so needy on me. We are having fun right ?"

"I guess we are. But when then ? Will I ever be good enough for you to let others know about us ?" Yeah now I am whining. But I just want her on my arm. To introduce her as my girlfriend. To take this to the next level... is that so wrong ?

She chuckles. "You are just so cute Zac. Why does it mean so much to you ? You got me where it counts don't you ?" She lets her mouth trail down my body to my already hard erection and I kind of forget I was annoyed with her.

The premiere:
As I arrive at the premiere I get out of the car. Smiling at the fans, greeting the people I know. You know how those things work.

Usually I really enjoy this, but tonight I am not in the best of moods.. I am still bummed out that Pamela won't be my date. But I have to bite it down. I can't force her if she don't feel ready to go public.

I smile when I see Tom Hiddleston get out of a car and hear the crowd go wild. Then he turns to the car holding out his hand and I see a slim hand emerge, grabbing his. Oh I didn't know Tom were seeing someone and definitely not someone he was about to go public with... That's very.. not like Tom.

As she steps out I notice her tall perfect body in the silver-pink sleek and very low cut palliet dress. I might have gasped when my eyes reach her face and it is suddenly very hard to breathe... It is Pamela... My Pamela. What is she doing here on Tom's arm ?

I try to catch her eyes as they walk over.. hoping for some kind of explanation. Tom smiles at me, looking very happy. "Hi Zac. Great to see you again... Come here meet my beautiful girlfriend Pamela".

  I feel like I just got punched with an iron glove to the guts and I kind of wait for them to start laughing and tell me it's all a joke.

"Oh hi Pamela... Nice to meet you". I put on a smile, not knowing what else to do and kisses her cheeks... I can't make a scene on the red carpet.

She just smile at me, like she has never seen me before... Like she didn't spend last night in my bed fucking my brains out multiple times. "Nice to meet you too Zac".

I manage to get into the theatre in kind of a daze. Seeing Tom presenting her to everyone as his girlfriend. He looks so happy and proud. My head keeps spinning trying to figure out what is happening. Have I ended in some kind of twilight zone. Or fucked up dream.

At the after party I pull Tom aside. Pretending to just want to catch up. "I didn't even know you were seeing anyone..how long have you known each other".

"Only about a month... Yeah I know it's pretty quick, but well she is just so amazing.. she might have me just a little wound around her littlefinger". He says chuckling. Looking longingly at Pamela who are talking to some director.

I nod slowly. Feeling my inside crumble. This is why she didn't want to come with me.. she preferred him. "Yeah, I know exactly how you are feeling".

Back to present day:
"Zac baby. What is it ? You look so far of". Kate's loving voice calls me back to reality. I quickly dry a tear from my eye hoping she didn't see and smile at her. "Nothing darling. I just kind of trailed of".

Her hand starts rubbing my chest slowly, her face snuggling into my neck. Leaving hot kisses there. "I know just the thing to get you in a better mood".

"Oh do you now there gal". I say grinning as she straddles my stomach.

She sends me a wicked grin and leans down to kiss me. Whispering against my lips. "Believe me I do".

Kate is so different from Pamela. She is sweet and open, but still very much sexy and a bit cheeky at times. I know she is always honest with me and I feel I can relax with her. I have finally been able to shake every bad experience that happened the last year of my shoulders. I finally feel actually happy.

I look up at her tanned body as she pulls of her T-shirt, her blue eyes shining and her honey-blond hair cascading down her back. I could easily look at her for the rest for my life.

She giggles as I flip her over to get her under me, letting her pull of my shirt before I start kissing down her neck and along her collarbone. "God Kate.. I love you so damn much".

"I love you to cowboy". She says and my mouth finds hers, as I kiss her deeply. I just can't get enough of her and I am so grateful to have met her.