High School Musical - 10

Troy and I walked into school with the basket ball team Gabby and Taylor. Kelsi was in front of the notice bored Troy looked at it and we followed.

"the call backs are at the same time as the game!"

"and the scholastic decathlon" i added

"i smell a rat named Darbus" Chad said

"actually i think its two rats neither named Darbus" Kelsi replied

"you know something small person" Chad asked Kelsi

"Miss Darbus may think she is protecting the show but I'm sure Ryan and Sharpay are only thinking of themselves."

"oh do you know what I'm going to do to those over moon show dogs" Chad fumed

"nothing. " Troy stated "were going to do nothing except well sing, maybe. this is only going to work if we do it was a team now who's with me" he held out his hand and i put mine on top straight away.

Game Day

Call-back Day

Scholastic Decathlon Day

HELP!!

I sat in class talking to Gabby and Taylor when my eyes were covered

"a pi pie" the hands were lifted off my face

"oh my gosh" they pointed to Zeke who had obviously made it

"thank you" we said

"we have something for you too" Gabby stated and we took them over to the bored

"ta da" he grinned the looked baffled

"oh .... it's a equation" i laughed flipping it to the real surprise two cushion basket ball were put in my hand and we threw them at the boys. who threw them back the ran out and we went to the stage the boys brought Ryan and Sharpay to the door and we watched they were doing.

G-O-D-R-A-M-A-C-L-U-B!

"the spelled it out opening their jackets" Miss Darbus turned around and we rushed back to our tables. when the boys came back in we divided the cake. they were about to leave.

"Troy wait" he turned round and i kissed his cheek

"for good luck" he grinned and kissed mine

"good luck to you too" he left.

3:15

i slipped on my jacket and went to the room with the rest of the team. the invigilator talked to explaining the rules and such when we parted i saw my Dad and little sister watching i smiled at them and sat in between Gabby and Taylor. For the first round i was up and it was solving a equation. i took a card and began when told.

my hand was sore but i was just near the end when almost. Done i slide to stop my timer and the invigilator came over to look at my work he held his hand out to my team stating we had the point i shook my opponents hand.

"nice job"

3.34

the three of us sat down and Taylor began to type.

"okay Wildcats time for an orderly exit from the gym" she sent the code and brought down the scream i smirked at my friends we left it a few minutes before she sent another code i held my breath as the chemicals started to bubble in the beaker we all scurried out and ran to the theatre.

"wait, wait Miss Darbus Wait"

"we're here we can sing"

"no i called your names twice" she stated as i jogged up the steps