High School Musical - 4

i was sat in my second period which was science with Gabby.

"so you and what's his name Troy seem to really get on" Gabby smiled as we wrote down equations.

"it's not what you think kay. he's nice and well i haven't had a lot of really nice people in my life so"

"it seems you were cosying up to Troy earlier." i rolled my eyes first day and I've already found someone annoying.

"i wouldn't say cosy he was just showing me around" i replied of handily as i looked at the bored

"well he doesn't usually cose up to anyone." Sharpay retorted

"Gabby shouldn't that be 16 over Pi" i asked my friend.

"yeah" she mumbled

"something wrong girls" Miss Junior questioned

"well it's just..." Gabi started

"shouldn't the 2nd equation be" i continued

"16 over pi" we both said

"16 over pi that's quite impossible" but she checked anyway. "i stand corrected that you girls" we smiled and she corrected her mistake. "oh and Welcome to East High" i went back to writing. the school bell rang and we headed to detention

-third person-

Sharpay and her brother Ryan headed to the library after Troy was caught looking at the sign up bored.

"there is something fishy about those new girls. i don't like it especially that British one." Danielle Jones a lists of articles came up one was for a local dance competition. and she watched the video.

"wow she's good" Ryan mumbled earning a glare from his sister. Sharpay clicked on another one and this was for a science thing.

"wow and Einsteinette. why would she be interested in our musical"

"i don't think she is. now let's check on her little friend" Gabriella Montez was the same thing both had been in science competitions and won first prize

"i think we should make sure they are in more suited after school club after all we would want them to be teased" she smirked and printed of both pages before putting them in Taylor locker

-Danielle-

me and Gabby painted the moon while in detention

"paint, paint lets go" Darbus ordered we continued to paint.

"the answer is yes" another girl from home room called Taylor beamed

"what?" i asked as she looked at the both of us.

"our scholastic decathlon has our first competition next week and we would love to have you both on the team."

"where did those come from" she pointed to two piece of paper both about us winning"

"didn't you put them in my locker" she asked

"no" i replied

"oh well there is defiantly a place for the both of you." she grinned

"look i want to catch up on the curriculum here before i think about joining any clubs" Gabby stated.

"i need to get used to the whole American thing and well I'm more of a loner type with the exception of Gaby"

"come on please"

" i think it's a great way to get involve and catch up on the curriculum. it's a even better idea to take on something new and rarely done" Sharpay butted in our conversation"

"so many new faces in detention today" she looked and me and Gabby "i hope you don't make a habit of it but while we're on the subject let's talk the matter of cell phones. " everyone groaned .

"Darbus! what are my team doing in a tree" Coach Bolton asked and they started to have a argument. as Troy and Chad left.

"end of detention" i grabbed my bag and left with Taylor and Gabby. we walked outside.

"we have never made it past the first part of the scholastic decathlon you could be the answer to our prayers"

"I'm going to focus on my studies this semester and help my mom organise the new house." i nodded in agreement.

"what do you know about Troy Bolton" i asked

"Troy Bolton humm. well i am a expert matter on that sub species however unless you speak cheerleader as in 'oh my gosh isn't Troy just the hottest super bum" we stopped in the middle of cheerleaders who began to swoon.

"see what i mean"

"ah cheerleader talk guess that's what you get when you come from England where is not a part of school activates"

"that is why we co-exist to the world of Troy the basketball boy"

"watch how we work in the cafeteria tomorrow and you'll see what i mean"