High School Musical - 3

Upon entering the room we looked at all the bustling students before handing papers to our teacher.

"look two seats at the back" Gabby stated

"excuse me" we moved our way and took our seats then put our stuff in our bags just as the bell rang.

"i trust you had good holidays check the signup sheets for new activates, Mr Bolton especially our winter musicale we have single auditions for supporting roles and pairs for our main lead....Mr Danforth this is a place of learning not a hockey arena"

"there is also last sign up for the scholastic decathlon for more details see Taylor McKessie" my phone started ringing oh no not a good start i opened up my phone and i had a message from Troy.

ur at East High?

how?

"we have a zero phone policy here at East High and I'm sure I'll tell you all about it in detention girls. cell phones" damn i gave her my phone as did Gabby.

"welcome to East High Miss Jones and Miss Montez." i shared a look with her and looked around my class surely if Troy new i was here he had to have seen me and at the time i got it he must be in this class before i knew it the bell rang again and i grabbed my stuff.

"hey" i turned round

"hey" i smiled

"i don't believe it your actually here. how" he said i nodded

"Dani I'll see you second period." Gabby smiled and left

"i know my Dad got transferred to America and well Albuquerque. i can't believe you live here i looked for you at the Lodge on new years."

"we had to leave first thing" he whispered

"why are you whispering." i wonder

"oh well my friends they know about everything except the singing" i looked down at my to find my first class.

"can't handle it" i asked

"no it's just something not me you know" i smiled

"yeah i know but new year new stuff right." i turned into another hall way.

we made it to the lobby.

"ah now seen as you've met Miss Darbus i bet you'll be queuing to do that" i looked to the school musical signup sheet.

"yeah that involves singing al lot. the club was well a fluke and less people this would be my normal thing but with singing. besides i want to check the school out and get a feel for it before i do anything. But if you were to do it i would defiantly watch"

"yeah that is completely impossible" i giggled

"what impossible Troy?" i looked at a girl who i saw in my home class. "i didn't think that was even in your vocabulary. oh it's so good of you to show one of our new classmates around" she sized me up. then signed her name big on the sheet.

"oh were you going to sign up" i was about to say no "me and my brother have been in all the school's productions. but I'm sure could find something for you to do"

"that's quite alright. i better be getting to class" i went to walk off but turn back smiling

"bye Troy"