Stefani looked at him.

Um, we met by chance, literally collided. Stefani is also Italian!

What a coincidence! Bradley, by the way, I should greet you very much from Mrs. Germanotta!

Stefani gave him a very confused look. Bradley was visibly confused too, but tried to keep a normal face.

Thank you?

I went to Joanne yesterday, the pasta is amazing! How about if we go out to eat together, then I can get to know your girlfriend better and you can tell me the latest things?

Both clicked. Bradley recalled that his mother ate at this restaurant very often and was relatively good friends with Cynthia. Stefani also remembered that her mother had mentioned the name once. Both froze a little at the realization. He took a deep breath and then began to speak.

Um, mom. I think we have to tell you something. Before you find out anything else, Stefani is the daughter of Cynthia and Joe.

But that's not bad! That's just one more reason to go out to dinner together tonight!

Listen mom, Stefani and I can't just go out in public together.

Why?

He looked at her and she nodded.

Actually she is my student- but we fell in love and now nobody is allowed to know, otherwise things will get complicated.

The older woman had to sit down briefly.

You aren't of legal age?

Stefani shook her head slightly.

Bradley Charles Cooper, what did you think?

To be honest nothing, I just listened to my heart and that was definitely the right decision!

What do your parents say about that? Does Cynthia know about all this? Halleluja.

My mother knows and has no problem with it at all. She promised that she won't say anything. Please don't say anything either! I don't want Bradley to lose his job because of me or to be separated!

Of course, I won't tell anyone about it.

Thank you Mama!

Thanks, Gloria!

You are also very sweet together, I like you Stefani! But what did you both just think?

It just happened! We fell in love. You always said to me, that you knew exactly that dad was the right one and you should always listen to your heart. I love Stefani and I know she is the one for me!

Her eyes got a little watery when she heard his declaration of love. She put her arms around his waist and gave him a little kiss on the lips.

I love you too sweetheart!

Gloria watched the two loverbirds and smiled. She had never seen her son so happy before. These bright eyes. She could feel the connection between the two.

Ok, how about we just invite your parents to dinner? I cook if that's okay ?!

A very great idea, but I still don't know what my father will think about it. I told mom not to tell him anything.

When Gloria saw her worried face, she took Stefani in her arms and rubbed her back.

Oh, Joe is a nice guy. It will be ok! If necessary, Cynthia and I talk to him again.