"Metori, it's not like I don't see us together in the future." Miriki stared at him. "We're barely going on a few months of dating and this is still new for the both of us." Metori's head turned slightly. 

The chubby girl climbed off his bed and stood in front of him. He didn't look her way, keeping his eyes to the side. Too bad that she took his face in her hands and he was forced to look at her. 

"Listen bozo, I'm flattered that you want to keep me around. Marriage is a huge commitment as well as having children. They need lots of attention, require responsibility, and patience. Obi may be cute, yet he's so much work." She shook her head. "My cousin can barely handle him."

Metori laughed at the mention of his second favorite person. "As much as it pains me, I agree with your point." 

"I love you, Miriki. Having you in my life has helped me see things differently and I don't think I can imagine living on without you to help me through it." He admitted with passion. "Even saying someone else is right was hard for me to say." 

"But you're admitting it instead of ignoring it like you used to do." Miriki cheered. "Besides, our first time meeting was in a bathroom. I don't think those vows would be romantic." 

Metori chuckled. He kneeled down to Miriki, cupping her chin. His emerald eyes softened on her smile. They closed as he brought his arms around her body. Miriki leaned into the embrace and closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. 

-

"Oh look, look!" Miriki's eyes lit up at the car arriving at Saiko's driveway with a happy Obi in her arms. Her mother was especially eager to see her newest baby. Unfortunately, she had only spent two years with the young boy at a maternal housing for women, but then it was back to the air force. 

As a mother, she hated being away from her children but she did it so they could be taken care of in the future without having to worry about loans. Her husband was always with her giving her the support she needed. Now that they were back, they were able to see their children for a while. 

"Ah, I can't wait to see who my Panda-chan takes after." Metori soothed down the nonexistent wrinkles on his shirt to hide his nervous state. 

The front door opened to reveal a woman and man wearing casual clothing. Jeffrey greeted the two with friendly smiles as he bowed. 

"Welcome to the Saiko household. My name is Jeffrey, the butler for the young heir of Saiko-san. You lovely lot must be the parents of the beautiful Miriki-san. I understand you must have questions as to why the vehicle took you here." He raised a brow. 

"Yes, actually." A gruff voice came from the taller man behind the woman. He had shaven dark hair with matching onyx eyes that stared directly towards the silver haired teen standing beside his daughter. 

Obi's eyes shimmered in awe, bouncing in excitement at his parents' arrival. He squirmed out of Miriki's arms and ran toward his father. The man's serious demeanor vanished and was replaced with a bubbly one. He picked up the youngest Nendou and giggled, causing his muscular shoulders to bounce. 

"My baby!" The woman cried. She was a curvaceous woman, seen from the form white fitting blouse and green pencil skirt she wore. Her lively green eyes were glossy from emotion. Metori could see this was where Miriki got her beauty from. 

"Hey, I'm here too." Miriki placed her hands on her hips, glaring at her parents. 

"Of course you are, sweetie." Her father walked up to her and brought her into a hug. "My, the butler is right." His eyes playfully looked around the house. "This is a beautiful home." 

A slap from Miriki's mother had the man apologizing. "Jono, don't make me shave off what you have left on your egghead." 

"Right, sorry Haru." Jono blushed at his wife's feisty expression, as did Metori. This woman, Haru, really did have all of Miriki's looks. She turned to the said girl and beamed at her. The two ladies hugged one another. 

"So." Metori turned to Jono. "You're the boyfriend, eh? Tell me…" Jono leaned in closer to Metori's ear and whispered a few questions. 

"N-no sir, she declined." Metori answered truthfully. 

He almost fell forward from the slap on his shoulder. Jono smirked at the dejected boy and glanced at his daughter before looking back to Metori. 

"Just like her mother." Jono whispered. He sighed, "Patience is the key with women like ours. Their stubbornness won't go away anytime, but not their loyalty and love. Took me years and it was worth it. Got me a beautiful wife, daughter, and son." His eyes narrowed, "Not that you'll have kids anytime soon."

"Of course, sir." Metori nodded. 

"You're rich like she mentioned. Why a girl who isn't in your ranking?" Jono asked. 

"Because nobody else has a Miriki. I do and she's better than any other girl who I've met. Everytime I look at her, I see her heart and it makes me want to bow in her presence. I want to do whatever it takes to make her smile and laugh. The way she challenges me to do better-" 

"Okay, I think I get it." Jono patted the younger boy's back. "Just don't break her heart and I won't break your face." 

"I think she'll do that for you." Metori sweatdropped. 

"Ah, I see the folk have arrived." Metori's father said, Jeffrey wheeling the man over to his company. "Now, let's eat and I'll pay each of you to listen to me talk about my backstory that the author is too lazy to write." 

Everyone stared at the shiny man. They shared weird looks and shrugged. Miriki took Metori's hand in hers with Obi in her arms. 

-

"Well that went good." Miriki sighed, laying her head on Metori's shoulder. She glanced up at his serene face. 

"Yeah." He looked down at her. "I'm glad to have met your parents and my future in-laws." He smirked. 

"Don't push it." She flicked his nose. 

"Of course, my Panda-chan." He nuzzled her nose with his, letting a soft sigh escape his lips. His thumb caressed her cheek in a loving manner. "There is one title I hold, and always will." 

"What is it?" Miriki raised a brow. 

"Your boy." He closed the gap between them. 

-

*cries* I know y'all wanted a longer story, but I just had to end it with them being fulfilled with one another.

I already posted the Toritsuka story, but I'm debating who I should do next. This may sound wierd, but I want to make a throuple (three way couple) story.

Anyway, I want to thank you all for readings, voting, and commenting it really meant a lot to me. Maybe I'll end up tiny chaps here and there but for now this is the end.