72

Alliah Veronica Seo

"Why did you suddenly want to go out? Himala." He suddenly asked. We ate at Casa Verde because I was craving for burgers.

"Look at the camera kasi!" Reklamo ko sakanya kasi nag-uupload ako ng story sa IG.

Nag-make face naman siya tsaka tumawa.

"Answer me first." He said.

"Wala lang, I was just bored." I said and chuckled.

The reason why I asked him to go out today is actually because I didn't know what to get him for his grad gift.

"What course will you apply to?" I asked while we were eating.

"Sports Science probably." He said while eating his burger.

"Ohh that's good!" I said and took a sip of my drink.

"I'm torn though." He said.

"About what?" I asked. He's having second thoughts about basketball? That's a first.

"You know for a fact that I wanted to become a pilot diba?" He asked and I nodded. He told me that when we were at the airport. He said he was fascinated about planes and flying.

"But I'm not sure about it either. Baka hindi naman ako para doon." He said.

"Ano ka ba, you won't know unless you try." I smiled at him.

"What if I fail?" He asked.

"Then you try again. Whatever path you want to take, Jords. I'll support you!" I told him and held his hand.

"Tsaka if you choose your basketball career naman, you could always 'fly' every now and then." I said and giggled which made him laugh.

We went to Nike Park after. Maybe I should just get him basketball shoes? He has so many already but it never hurts to have another pair.

"Bibili ka nanaman ng shoes?" He asked, frowning.

I shrugged. "That's you oh." I said while pointing at the poster of the Dior J1.

"Kailan pa ako naging sapatos?" He asked.

"Jordan, Dior. Jordior." I told him and laughed.

Nakitawa naman siya. Di ko alam if natawa siya sa joke ko or natawa siya sa'kin na natawa sa sarili kong joke.

"Crazy." He said while laughing. "It's cool."

My face lit up. Hmm. That would look good on him!

"But it's too expensive, let's go. I won't let my girlfriend be the impulsive buyer that she is." He said and put his hands over my shoulder to push me out of the store.

* * *

Photo credits to owner 💖