"Oh my god don't.." I whispered and tried to move his head away. As much as I wanted him to kiss me. He moved his lips back to mine and moved his tongue slowly. I've to admit it his kisses were pure perfection. At least we were hidden behind the bathrooms so no one could've seen us. We kept kissing each other until I finally managed to pull away. He moved his hand to my face and brushed my hair away. He placed one last kiss on my cheeck and grabbed my hand to go back.

We walked back to the table and noticed that no one was there anymore. Our table was still served but no one was sitting there.

"Where's everyone?" I panicked and looked around.

"Mira!" I heard James shout.

We turned around and noticed them in front of the main door of the restaurant.

"What the fuck now?" Neymar asked pissed.

He took my hand and walked over to them.

"See." My Mom smiled and pointed to fireworks in front of the restaurant.

Neymar walked behind me and pulled my body against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my neck.

I've to admit, he is cute.

"What's this?" I asked pissed.

Why did they even want to look at this, it's not like they've never seen this before.

"You don't know what this is princess." Neymar whispered against my neck and hugged me tigher starting to kiss my cheek.

"Don't." I whispered and tried to get off his arms.

"Anyways..." Dani laughed and pushed us back to the restaurant.

"All right I think we should get up." My dad said and asked for the bill.

"Okay one last glass." James smirked at us and moved a full glass to Neymar.

"No it's fine." Neymar confirmed.

"Ah come on." He smiled.

"And why the hell?" He asked pissed. "I didn't want champagne anymore, one glass is enough." Neymar finished.

"Oh so your denying James friendly gesture?" Cristiano provocated.

"Yeah actually yes!" Neymar said raising his voice.

My dad looked pissed once again.

"Calm down." Marc whispered. "Mira's dad is going to freak out." He finished.

"Fine thank you very much James!" Neymar shouted and took the glass. He sipped on the champagne and placed the glas on the table.

"Let's go," Mom smiled and got up.

"Wait I need to use the bathroom." My dad said and walked to the bathroom.

"Thiago, definitely had some alcohol he can't drive." Mom continued.

"No worries I'll drive you home." James suggested.

"No need to because we're staying in the same hotel so I'm going to." Marc proposed pissed.

"It's fine, I'd be a pleasure." James smirked.

"Mira.." Neymar said softly and grabbed my hand.

"Neymar?" I whispered worried. "What?" I asked shocked.

"I need some air." He said and led me out.

We waited outside for the rest to come while Neymar sat on a bench in front of the restaurant.