"Don't say anything." I whispered and squeezed his tigh.

This is awkward enough.

Neymar finished his champagne and placed the glass on the table.

"Excuse me, I've to use the bathroom." I smiled awkwardly and got up.

"Wait Mira, me too." My mom smiled and walked over to me.

"Me too." Neymar chuckled and hugged me from behind.

"He doesn't mean the same bathroom like you." Dani laughed awkwardly.

Neymar turned around and looked at him with the "What is wrong with you?" face.

"I know.." My mom chuckled and walked in front of us.

****

"Mom this is getting awkward." I said as I was washing my hands.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Don't you see that, no one is really talking, it's awkward I want to leave." I said.

"It's so awkward with Cristiano and James." I finished.

"It's not their fault." She snapped.

"I didn't say anything calm down." I said and threw my hands in the air.

"Well it's probably because you don't talk much. You don't interact with any of us." She said pissed and checked on her make up.

"No it's not, I don't even have anything to talk about with them.." I confirmed.

"Anyways.." She smiled and walked out while I was drying my hands.

I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey lady." Someone shouted excited and grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and noticed Neymar behind me.

"What?" I chuckled "Let's go back." I smiled and let go off his hands.

"I love you!" He shouted after me.

I stopped almost immediately after hearing him saying that to me.
What on earth did I just hear.

I turned around to face him and stared at him totally clueless.

"What?" I whispered shocked and stepped back.

"You heard exactly what I said." He smirked and gave off a cute laugh.

"I'm- I." I stuttered.

I don't even know what to say.

"All the little things you do warm my heart. You are a constant source of joy in my life. Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent heaven's most beautiful angel into my life." He smirked. "And blablabla whatever some romantic guys say." He laughed.

"How did you come up with this now." I chuckled.

"I came up with this since the first day I met you I just never knew how to tell you." He smiled.

"I don't know what to say." I said gently.

"Just take my hand." He smiled and held his hand out for me.

We stood there for a couple of minutes. No one said anything.

"Okay I'll give you time to think about it." He said and was about to walk away.

"I love you too!" I suddenly managed to shout.

What did I just say

Instead of saying something he grabbed my hand and pushed me into his arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I put mine behind his neck and closed my eyes. We stood there hugging each other rocking back and forth. He suddenly moved away so he could stare at me. My breathe became heavier and heavier as his face moved slowly towards mine and his lips finally met mine. He crashed his sweet, hot lips onto mine and pressed me against the wall comforting me with his arms around my back. I couldn't help but melt. No one made me feel the way he did. He broke away from our passionate kiss and started leaving hot kisses from my lips down my neck.