"Why are you laughing at?" He asked.

"1 pack bun! " I said while keep laughing. He realised that he's shirtless and cover his body immediately.

"Pervert." He said.

"I'm not pervert. You the one who shows up without any shirt on your body." I said keep laughing.

"Then why are you keep laughing?!" He said madly.

"Your 'soft' tummy." I said.

"Pervert."

"I'm not pervert, okay!"

"Than why you said my tummy is'soft' and keep laughing. Didn't girl always hid herself after looking at guy body?!" 

"I  supposed to do that just now but I can't hold my  laugh when I look at your 'one pack chocolate'."

"shut up!" He said and run to his room. I'm still rolling myself on the floor,laughing badly.

I stand up and when to my room. Even he did't have any abs, he still cute when he sulking.

*

Haechan

I when out with y/n after 6 years we never hang out together. I want to forget the past and starts the new chapter with her. After thinking that she left me is not the big deal. She's already back. Back to me...

"Haechan, where are we going?" She asked.

"The place that we always hang out 6 years ago..." I said and smile.

"No way... YOU STILL REMEMBER?!" I nodded.

"Let's go." I said and pull her hand with me.

We arrived to amusement park. She looks super excited with it.

"Wah... It's been a long time after the last time we go here..." She said.

"Well, let's try roller coaster." I said.

"Roller- what?" she asked. I pointed at the place made her lil bit pale.

"OMG..." She said while her eyes glued on how the roller coaster goes up and down extremely.

"Come on!" I said and pulled her wrist together with me. We buy a tickets and ride in.

y/n looks nervous when the ride moves slowly. 

"Oh shit..." I heard her cursed on her breathe when the roller coaster were too high. The roller coaster went up and down so suddenly made her keep screaming. I can't denied, she looks pretty cute when she scared. 

We arrived on photo session. I grabbed her waist and rest my head on her shoulder,made a peace symbol while pouting my mouth in cuteness on the camera.

After the ride were over, I run to the photo pic just now and look at our picture. Looking at y/n closing her eyes while another hand hold the holder tightly. I giggles.

"Yah." I startled when y/n suddenly shows up. I hid the pic on my back.

"Let's go to another game."She said. I nodded.

*

" OMG! FUN DAY EVER!" y/n said while lay her body on the couch. I just smile at her. 

"I'm gonna go to my room now,taking bath. We're gonna watch movie after this." I said.

"Okay." She said while close her eyes. I quickly went to my room. I locked the door and lay my  body on my bed. I smile widely. I took out the picture of us.

"Cute." I said while smiling widely. 

"I'm gonna place you under my phone casing." I said while put the picture under my phone. 

I then take a bath.  After take a bath, I went out, looking at y/n already fell asleep on the couch. I smile and pinched her nose a lil bit. I took out her socks and put it on her shoes. I then slowly lift her up and went to her room, placing her carefully on her bed.

I cupped my face while staring at her face,admiring her sleeping figure. I slowly brushed her front hair away from her face.

"I'm glad you back to my embrace..."