6; What about your crush?

We walk to a small restaurant and order something.

"So... What about your crush?" I ask her.

"Ugh, it's equal. He'll never like me back and besides that he's too old for me." she responds.

"He's too old? I think a age difference up to 5 years is okay. Is he more than 5 years older than you?" I ask her.

"No, he's 4 years older than me." she mumbles.

"Okay since you don't wanna tell me I have to guess.

Who is 4 years older than you, a close friend of your brother and will probably never like you back?" I think out loud.

"Uhmm it could be..." I have no idea who it could be. "Uhmmmm.....I have no idea. Please tell me" I beg.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you!" Anna finally says...

"EBEN!" I interrupt her. Immediately she turns completely red.

"Am I right?" I ask. She turns even redder.

"Okay, I guess that's a yes" I say and smile.

"Okay, okay, you're right...." she finally admits.

"Awww, that's so cute!" I tell her.

"But why do you think he'll never like you back?" I ask.

"I heard how Daniel FaceTimed him last week and they talked about how they're gonna make Eben's crush like him back." she explains sad.

"Oww, that sucks..." I say.

"Yeah, I know. But let's put that away for a moment. What about you and Daniel?" she asks.

"What should be? There is nothing between us!" I nearly shout.

"Yeah, but I saw you two at the beach yesterday. I know how my brother acts when he likes someone. And besides that, the whole fandom ships you two. They even got a ship name for you!" she shows me a Hashtag on Instagram, wish consists from my and his name.

The pictures are mostly edits with hearts and stuff from the beach.

"Anna, that means nothing. They also ship Daniel and Corbyn or stuff, it means absolutely nothing!" I explain.

"Yeah okay!" Anna says, but the smile on her face tells me that she doesn't agree.

A/n sorry that it's so short, but what do y'all think about #Anen?