Forever and Always - 🅺🆃🆈

Hana is a very quiet, mediocre girl. Her grades are average, but she's a beauty in disguise. She tends to hide behind huge sweaters and glasses to hide her face and figure. She doesn't like attention. Whereas Taeyoung is very popular in school, with his ethereal looks, top grades, skills in sports, and amazing dancing, he has won over almost all the girls' hearts in the school.

Hana's POV

~☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆~

You and Taeyoung have been best friends since childhood. Y'all have been neighbors since before you were born. Despite having a year age gap, y'all are inseparable.

But what he doesn't know is that you're bring bullied in your class.

"Slut," I get pushed to the ground, knocking desks around as I fall down. "what do you think you're doing with Taeyoung-oppa?" Moon Chaejung, my bully, said as she grabbed my hair to make me look at her.

"We've been best friends since childhood," I look her dead in the eye with no emotion. "Tell me again why you're doing this to me?" I still say with no emotion.

"B*tch!" I get slapped across my face, "how DARE you speak to me this way." After that she walked away with her minions behind her.

I get up, look around, and see my classmates look at me with pity and sadness. I tell them, "Don't tell anyone about this, I can deal with it myself." I take another look around, fix my hair, and walk to the bathroom to tidy myself up before class starts.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Recess

"Hana-ya!!"

A small smile reaches my face when I immediately recognize the voice that's calling my name. Kim Taeyoung, my best friend, other half, and my long time crush, which is a secret of course.

"Yoooooo Kim Taeyounggggg!" I say and chuckle as Taeyoung reaches to my desk which is in the back corner near the window.

"Yah I'm older than you, where's the 'oppa'?" Taeyoung says and gives a cute eye smile.

"Tsh" I scoff, "Yah you're only one year older" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Actuallyy 1 year and 1 day." He says all proud.

"Ohh woww, like one extra day matters" I laugh.

"It sure does" He pulls his chin high and crosses his arms.

I just chuckle in response.

"Yah Yah Im Hana, It's almost time for me to start playing on the court. Wanna watch me play today?" Taeyoung asks me with excitement glimmering in his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I say. I mean who could say no to the face? Next second Taeyoung grabs my hand and basically drags me down to the basketball court as he's about to be late.

There's already a crowd of people surrounding around the court so I immediately shake my hand from his grip. He looks at me with confusion and slight sadness, but I just tell him to hurry to the court and I'll catch up later. But really it's because I don't want Chaejung to see me with him.