Twenty-Eight

THIRD PERSON

"Don't you feel like time flew by so fast?" She said, a bright smile formed in her lips.

"Yeah... too fast actually." Minho replied as he stared at her with a smile.

"In a few more weeks, the marriage ceremony is finally happening..." She muttered as she held onto her ring.

"You look happy." He told her.

"Of course I am! Who wouldn't be happy when you're finally getting married to the person you love?" 

"Hm..." Minho hummed. He took the wedding ring from her and examined it, "You sure this wedding ring is beautiful enough for you?"

She grabbed the wedding ring from Minho's hand and puts it in her fourth finger. "Of course it is! I honestly don't care about the design at all, what's important to me is the feelings stored inside this ring." She stated as she stared at her wedding ring with a smile in her face.

Minho chuckled, "I guess you're right." He stared at her in awe, "I see... you're finally getting married, huh."

"Right?! It feels just like yesterday when we were still playing in elementary and now we're both grown ups and I'm finally getting married!" She squealed in excitement.

"Indeed... time flew by too fast." Minho muttered.

"Enough about me, how about you?" She suddenly asked.

"What?"

She rolled her eyes, "Don't 'what' me, you know what I'm talking about!"

"Uh... no?" Minho said as he took a sip from his coffee.

"When are you getting married?"

Minho almost choked on his drink with the latter's words. "W-What? What are you suddenly saying?"

She sighed, "Um, hello? You're Lee Minho. Certainly, you should be in a relationship by now. I mean, with that gorgeous face of yours? I'm sure millions of girls are running over to you."

Minho uttered a nervous laugh, "W-Well..." 

Suddenly, his attention was averted to something else. He looked to his left, outside the glass window and saw a familiar figure, too familiar that his eyes widened.

Han-ah?

He was with a certain person, a person he's never seen before. He was too close with him, as if the two have known each other for a very long time. He had his arms around the other's shoulder making Minho's brows furrowed.

He couldn't see his whole face, but he was certain that person was Jisung.

He immediately stood from his seat making his friend confused. "Minho?"

Minho did not hesitate and got out of the cafe, immediately running after the person he just saw. But as he looked into the alley they went to, it was empty. No one was around, and he didn't get the chance to see his face.

"Minho!" 

He turned around only to see his friend who was out of breath. "Hwayoung, you followed me?"

"You... you dropped your phone, idiot!" She said as she try to cope up with her breaths.

"Oh... s-sorry." Minho uttered as he took his phone from the latter's hand.

"Who were you running after, anyway?" She asked.

"I... I just thought I saw someone I know."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?"