"Oh come on, Jeongin. I'm your Hyung, remember? Why don't you calm down first, yeah?"

Jeongin clenched his fist, "How can I calm down when the president of this company has been absent for days and me, the vice president has been managing it all!" Jeongin shrieked, making all the worker's attention turn to them.

Jisung bit his lip and gave off a nervous smile, "W-Well, let's settle this problem in your office, shall we?"

Jisung pushed Jeongin inside the office and locked the door. As he faced his cousin, he uttered a nervous laugh, "W-Well, you see... I also have my reasons."

"Mhm, and what kind of reasons?" Jeongin questioned, leaning closer with a deadly glare shooting right at Jisung's eyes.

"U-Uh... I... wasn't able to pack?"

"HAN... JI... SUNG...!"

"Oh fuck, here it comes."

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

* * * * *

Seungmin and Felix laughed as Jisung finished telling them what happened back at the company. 

"Oh, Sungie. You're really making it hard for Jeonginnie, aren't you?" Felix said.

Jeongin's eyebrows were twitching as he sip on his iced tea. "It's not funny, it's very annoying."

"Well, what else would you expect from Han Jisung? He's the messiest person alive, after all." Seungmin added.

"Hey! I may be messy but I'm not that messy!" Jisung retorted.

"Oh really? Well, you know, I heard a lot of rumors that your secretary suffered under your circumstances." Seungmin teased.

"W-Well... i-it's not that I made Lilian suffer! It's just..." Jisung tried the right words to say but he couldn't find the right term at all.

"Yup, she did suffered." Felix said after the long pause of Jisung.

"Even I would volunteer to quit if I became Jisung-hyung's secretary. I'm even surprised she survived those 5 years." Jeongin said.

Jisung sighed, "Am I really that messy?"

"Yes, you are." The three of them said in sync making Jisung flinched.

"Aish! Enough of me, what about the three of you? How have you been? Especially you two!" Jisung questioned, pertaining to Seungmin and Felix.

"You wouldn't believe what happened to Felix." Seungmin said.

"Seungmin, stop. I swear—"

"Why? What happened?" Jisung asked, eyes full of excitement.

"Seungmin, tell him and I'll kill you." Felix warned.

Seungmin chuckled. "Oh you wouldn't. Jisungie, remember how we said how oblivious Felix can be?"

"Seungmin, I swear—"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well you see, I knew Felix is oblivious but I didn't know he was that oblivious!"

"Why? Why? What happened?" Jisung curiously asked.

"He has been friend-zoning Changbin for 4 years! And get this, he only realized Changbin's feelings last year!" Seungmin said before bursting into laughter.

"What?! Are you serious?!" Jisung questioned with his eyes widened.

Felix palmed his forehead, "I... I didn't notice okay!"