Five, Four, Three, Two, One Too Many

Start from the beginning

"Finnick said you'd be here by five," Aaron said with a grin.

Nick looked to his short friend," Did you hustle me?"

Finnick nodded his head with a look of pride,"
Now, you ladies ca stand outside if you wish, but I am getting hammered tonight."

"Wait a minute," Nick said, gathering them all together," Did anyone think of who was being the DD?"

The four looked to each other. Finally, Brandon Spoke," I volunteer as tribute!"

Aaron patted the fox on the back," you are a true hero my friend."

With that, they all went into the bar and sat down at a booth to seat them all. They started with a round of beers, and began talking about different things.

"Ok, I gotta know," Finnick said, laughing," Why the hell would you put Judy's life in danger driving your piece of shit car?"

Nick was laughing with him," I made sure the brakes worked."

"The brakes ain't gonna do shit if the tire falls off," Aaron added, Finnick laughing so hard he had to lean on the bunny to keep from falling down.

"Nick, you do need a better car," Brandon said, started to laugh.

"Ok, I get it," Nick said,"But it isn't like Finnick over here is driving a Cadillac."

"Oh, don't bring my baby into this," Finnick replied," She can drive circles around any vehicle you put her up against."

###

"...then the chief looks to me, and already accused me of putting the Woopie cushion on his chair."

"Was it you?" Brandon asked his brother.

"No!," Nick said," It was Judy. She wanted payback for getting desk duty for the third day in a row."

Finnick began laughing once again," I bet he didn't believe you though."

"Of course he didn't," Nick laughed," Because in the eyes of everyone, Judy is an ANGEL. However, mammals like me and Aaron know better than that."

"Isn't that truth," Aaron laughed," There was this one time during a carrots festival that Judy saw some pies for a pie eating contest, and I saw the gears turning in her head. She put laxatives in ALL OF THEM!!! They haven't caught her to this day!"

Nick busted out laughing," Remind me to NOT eat at her apartment."

The four had been having the time of their lives for the passed three hours, Brandon just enjoying himself with a Coca-Cola. Finnick was gonna sneak him a drink, but the fox refused sense he agreed to be the DD.

However, the red fox was taken out of a zoned out state when a wolf bumped into him," Oh, sorry pal," the wolf said with a chuckle," I guess I had a little too much to drink."

Brandon chuckled," Hey, no problem, dude. It happens. Well, not for me tonight sadly. I gotta take these drunken cunts home."

"What did you call me?" Finnick asked, obviously drunk.

"He called you a cunt, Short shit," Nick said, laughing.

The wolf looked to Brandon with pity," you're gonna have a fun night. My name is Carson, by the way."

"Brandon," The fox said, shaking the wolf's hand.

"Oh my God," Aaron said with a smile," You two would make the most adorable couple."

"You guys are too drunk," Brandon said.

"Can I be the best man!?" Nick said with a raised arm," I have always wanted to be a part of a wedding."