Five, Four, Three, Two, One Too Many

AN- Yes, the title is from a country song. I love that music. Also, this chapter got up to 1900 words, but when you add the Authors notes, it will come up to 2000. So, close enough. Also, second update tonight. I'd say I can get away with one one. Anyway, this is a really good chapter. Hope you like it. 

Enjoy

Judy had packed Nick's car, and was ready to make her way to BunnyBurrow. Taking Nick's car was the fox's idea. He had insisted on her taking it instead of taking the train. The fox even took the liberty of changing the oil, breaks, and lights. Judy walked to the fox, wanting to tell him goodbye before she started her journey to her childhood home," You sure you will be alright without the car?" Judy asked,

"110%," Nick said with a smile," you just drive safely. I need to see a bunny at work Monday in one piece."

Judy chuckled and hugged the fox," You stay out of trouble, ok?"

Nick nodded his head and hugged his friend back," Now, go on and go so you can make it before dark."

Judy saluted with a smile and got into the vehicle, pulling out of the apartment complex parking lot. Nick watched her leave and then walked into his apartment. He, Finnick, Aaron, and Brandon were gonna meet up at the bar later, so the fox was gonna relaxed a little.

However, it seemed the fox was paying too close attention to the time, because within moments, a knock was heard at his door," Come on, Slacker!" Finnick voice said. Nick groaned and he walked to the door and opened it to reveal his friend," Fin, it is 4:30. We weren't gonna meet until 6."

Finnick shrugged," Who said I was dragging your ass to the bar? I just came by to chill until it was time to go."

Nick sighed," Well, make yourself at home, then."

"Don't mind if I do," Finnick said with a grin, sitting on the couch," So, Officer Fluff won't be joining us tonight?"

"Nope," Nick said," She is off to see her parents."

"When are you gonna meet them?" Finnick asked.

Nick raised a brow," Well, I don't know. As it seems, Judy's dad isn't the biggest fan of foxes, and really, there is no reason for me to meet them."

Finnick shrugged," I thought it was a cop thing. You know, to know everything about your partner, including their home life."

"Not to a professional standard," nick replied," It just depends on how close you are."

Finnick now raised a brow," The only way you and Judy could be closer is if you were dating, Nick, and we both know that isn't happening."

Nick chuckled," Yeah, I guess me and her are pretty close, but still, her dad doesn't want to meet me. IO don't really know where her mom stands on this. I mean, hell, Aaron lives with you, I'm sure you already know how it is."

Finnick shrugged," I eavesdrop once in a while. "

Nick nodded his head. He didn't let Finnick comment about him and Judy ever dating go. Of course the fox had thought about it, and so did Judy. Whenever you are close with a mammal, you will consider them a dating option, but Nick and Judy were happy with what they had right now, a growing friendship. They were like family. Nick was happy with having her as a friend, and Judy felt the same way.

Nick looked at the time. It was now 5.

"Well, how about we get an early start to the night?" Nick said with a wink, getting up from the couch and grabbing his wallet.

"Hell yeah," Finnick said," Let's get this part started."

The two had made their way to Finnick's van, and drove toward the Wine Drop Bar. They were shocked to see Aaron and Brandon were waiting for them," You guys are early."