"Keith, you know I love you, right?" Luciano told him truthfully.

"If you don't want a baby, I'll give it to the angels. It isn't like I haven't before, and I'm sure they'd want it because we ma-made it." He sobbed out, covering his face with his hands.

I want it, but I won't be a good father. I killed kids. Killed in front of kids.

"Keith, I want it I do, but fuck baby, I've done so many bad things I wouldn't be a good father." Luciano admitted in a guilty tone.

"I-i'll c-call Michael d-don't tell Or-Orion." He sniffled, standing up, tying his long hair that he kept for Luciano up.

"Wait, just fuck, don't call Michael. I can't be the reason you lose another child, but it can't know me, you two don't need me." Luciano whispered, giving him a small smile before disappearing.

He was running. He was a runner.

He appeared in front of a nice house with kid toys and a slide outside. A blue-haired man walks out carrying a baby and holding the hand of a ten-year-old.

"Daddy daddy look a strange man with weird eyes." The boy holding his hand said, pointing at Luciano.

Luciano scratched the back of his neck, waving at Chris, who looked at him with conflicted feelings. It was like he was seeing a ghost.

"Take your brother inside, Luciano." he said to the ten-year-old handing the baby to him.

He looks so happy. So does his kids. And he named one after me.

"Okay, daddy!" Luciano said, carrying his brother inside the house.

Chris shoved his hands in his pocket, walking toward Luciano. He took in how much he's grown since he was 19 now he's 29.

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily.

"You're still mad I see." Luciano commented, not liking his tone.

"I should be bloody mad you just up and leave no phone calls just a goodbye you never gave me a reason you asshat!" He snapped shoving Luciano back, but he only moved a few steps.

"I knew you'd be fine." Luciano said, rubbing the back of his neck, motioning toward the house.

"Fine? Fine?! I wasn't fine. I was worst off then I was when I met you, so fuck you, Luciano, go back to whatever hole you crawled out from." He yelled, running a hand through his hair glaring at Luciano. He could just punch him.

"I can't. I need a place to stay for nine months, maybe ten." Luciano said, looking at the ground.

"Nine or ten months...?" He mumbled, confused before looking up at him in shock.

"You and me both know I can't be a father." Luciano whispered, leaning his head back to look at the sky.

"So, you ran! you have got to be kidding me is that your default setting to fucking run!" He exclaimed, slapping the side of Luciano's head.

"Can I stay or not?" Luciano asked rubbing his head pouting at the abuse he was getting. And he was a runner.

"Jesus yea John is on a trip right now for his business. He'll be back in a week, but let I'll let him know you're here." he said, walking toward his house. Luciano followed behind him silencing his phone when it starts ringing.

When they get inside Chris brought Luciano to a guest room. He sat on the bed tossing his phone to the side laying back closing his eyes.

"Ugh, you're still the same. Never take your shoes off when you lay down or your jacket." He complains, pulling off Luciano's shoes one by one.

"Too much work," He groaned, sitting up so he can remove his jacket.

"Yeah yeah, I know I'll wake you up when I finish with dinner." He said, setting Luciano's shoes in the closet and hanging up his jacket.

"Chris uh thank you for this I honestly just came here on instinct you have no problems." Luciano confessed, looking at him.

"Whatever jerk go to sleep alright," He giggled, patting his knee before shutting the light off and leaving.

His phone buzzed next to him, and Luciano looked at it reading the messages from their group chat.

K- please come home
O- Running isn't going to help.

That was a few hours ago.

K- Orion won't stop crying. please come back I'll get rid of it okay just come home

L- I'm with a friend I just need some time don't get rid of it I'll be home soon I love you guys so so much I'll call in a few days.

Luciano turned his phone off after typing that before falling asleep with one thought on his mind.

Could he be a father?
----------------------------------------------
Sooooo Keith is pregnant again it was bound to happen but well it's three species I doubt the angels will let her survive him* or her* or they I don't know

Vote comment all that good stuff 😇