:: chapter two ::

;;;

;;;

"If you guys didn't know this already, I want y'all to know that I really hate you. Like with a burning passion." I said realizing I was probably getting ignored by my two best friends.

"I thought we been knew this already." Liv shrugged.

I felt a pair of small hands on my face forcing me to look at the bright screen in front of me. When was this going to be over?

"Now I'm going to ask you this one more time. Who is that guy?" Serena asked pointing aggressively towards one of the members of that group. Agitated, I yelled one of the members names that I could remember Liv saying earlier when she and Serena were talking about them.

"Yoongi?! Y/n are you serious right now. It's Namjoon. We just went over this." Serena said. If I'm being honesty, I literally don't remember her saying anything about a Namjoon.

Sounds like a dipping sauce to be honest.

"Nam-who?"

"No you're pronouncing it wrong. It's Nam-joon." Liv said sternly. I groaned putting my hands over my face. I just wanted to go to sleep.

"Can we please do this tomorrow? I don't know if you guys have forgotten but I've got a major biology test tomorrow that counts for sixty percent of my entire grade and you guys are forcing me into learning the members of B twelve."

"Okay first of all B twelve? Now that's just offensive." Liv said. I stared at her with a mix of tiredness and aggravation in my eyes making her sigh. "But I guess you can go to sleep. You did good tonight." She smiled.

I tiredly smiled back before bidding both Liv and Serena a goodnight.

"Dream about Jungkook for me~"

I rolled my eyes but refused to turn around as I felt heat rise up my neck.

"Choke on a Zebra cake for me~" I responded before walking into my room and closing the door. Laughing to myself, I change into my sleepwear and jumped into my bed.

With a sigh of relief, I almost immediately fell asleep when I  hit the soft mattress and tried not to think of the brown hair boy I did had seen tonight.

;;;

"Wee Woo Wee Woo, wake ya ugly self up!" I hear Liv shout as she began to jump on my bed. I groaned and kicked my legs up tripping Liv making her fall face forward onto the bed.

I smirked when I saw her struggling to get up off the bed. "Was that really necessary?" She asked moving some hair out of her face. I scoffed at her question.

"You are the last person to be asking that question. Do you want me to recall how you just woke me up a couple minutes ago?" Because I will." Liv shuffled into the bed sheets before I hear her mumble something.