01| LET'S CELEBRATE 'FIXING HISTORY'

Start from the beginning

"Okay." Sara held up her hands in confusion, "What is wrong with you guys? Don't you get it? Constantine was wrong. Our crazy plan to let Mallus out actually worked. Finally, we're not screw-ups forced to clean up our own mess. For once in our lives we are actual heroes."

Myra grumbled, "I mean, I never actually wanted to be a hero but you've got a point."

"Uh huh." Sara agreed with her but was cut off by Gideon.

"Captain. I'm receiving a communique from Director Sharpe."

Myra's frown disappeared as she grinned at Sara, "Do you need to be alone?"

The rest of the Legends let out a chorus of 'ooh's'.

Sara rolled her eyes and gently hit Nate who was making fun of her, "Put her on Gideon."

Ava Sharpe's hologram appeared and the Legends all got up to see what she would say, "Captain Lance, I would like you and your Team to report to the Time Bureau, immediately."

"Copy that. Gideon set a course for Star City-" Sara started but Ava interrupted her.

"I'm not talking about our Field Office, Miss Lance. I meant our Time Bureau Headquarters in D.C. Over and out." Ava finished as her hologram disappeared.

"Um okay." Myra said, downing the rest of her latte.

"Dammit." Sara cursed and turned to look at her team, "Who told Ava about the dragon?"

All the Legends pointed at one another and Sara groaned.

>> >> >>

"Well on the brightside you get to see Ava." Myra whispered to Sara as the Legends walked through the Time Bureau headquarters accompanied by Gary.

Sara sighed as she turned to Gary, "Are you sure that you can't tell us what all this is about?"

"Oh, I'd love to but the boss-lady would kill me." Gary responded, smiling a little too hard.

Sara sighed and looked at Mick, "Mick."

Mick grabbed Gary and shoved him into a wall, "Talk."

Gary shook his head furiously, "I can't. Director Sharpe said-"

"Whatever Ava threatened is nothing compared to what I'm about to do to you." Sara threatened.

"You told her about the dragon head, didn't you Gary?" Ray asked.

"What? No." Gary insisted.

"Did Constantine get you to squeal?" Nate added.

"I wish." Gary smiled.

"Ew." Myra rolled her eyes.

"We looked and there are no more monsters." Zari added.

"Look, this isn't what you think." Gary insisted as Mick let go of him and pushed him forward.

Sara sighed exasperated as she marched after him, "Then what the hell is it?"

She was cut off as the lights came on and people started cheering, "Surprise!"

"Um. Say what?" Myra asked, looking at the other Legends in confusion.

Ava grinned at them, "On behalf of the Time Bureau, I would like to recognize Captain Lance and her crew for fixing the final Anachronism. Congratulations!"

Several Time Agents moved forward and started pinning small medals on the Legends. Myra examined the medal and then looked up grinning in surprise at the rest of the Legends.

"Wait. What does that even mean?" Sara asked.

Ava smiled, "Well. It means that Paul Revere was the final crack in the timeline. You my friends, fixed history."

Nate looked confused, "The same history we broke?"

"Just take the win." Sara hissed at him.

Myra looked at Nate, "Yeah, for once we actually did something right."

"I guess." Nate agreed and high-fived her.

"I don't want your stinking medal." Mick complained.

"There's an open bar." Ava added.

"Where?" Mick asked as Ava pointed to it.

"Do you happen to have coffee?" Myra asked her.

Sara rolled her eyes at Myra, "You've had three lattes today. Maybe slow down on the caffeine."

"Okay, mom." Myra grumbled, "I'll trade caffeine for liquor."

Myra grabbed Nate's hand and pulled him away from Sara, "Let's get drunk, Haywood."

Nate laughed at her, "Shouldn't we act like heroes?"

Myra rolled her eyes at him, "It's a party. I think we can let loose. Besides, I promised Sara that I'd trade the caffeine for liquor, so that's what I'm going to do. Are you coming or not?"

Nate sighed, "Fine. Before Mick drinks all the good stuff."

>> >> >> 

Word Count: 1029

Hey guys! Welcome to the first chapter of Raise Hell! I promise that longer chapters are coming. I just wanted to split this episode like this!! 

(The gif at the top was made by me. Please do not steal it.)

What did you guys think?  What about Myra's relationship with the Legends? She joined the team in season 2 so she's been with them since. Also what about her relationship with Nate? 

I love you all and will see you soon with chapter 2.

POSTED ON: