How you meet them

It was a new day in the magic world and you had just left your school, and everything was going well. You are hanging out in the woods trying to find something for your spells, you had remembered there were reports of witch students being attacked my dark trolls. You are attending the same school every witch in your family had been attending for many years, and now if your tun to attend the school. You had worried about going to school because you had heard there were three male school near you school, and you were worried about some guy making fun of your body because your weren't thin like normal girls at your school you had some curves to your body.

y/n" If I'm not back in a few hours I will be in dention for the next year" just then you see a dark troll standing right in front of you. Before you could even do anything that troll roars loudly in your face, and that when you take off running fast. You see the troll is still following you and getting closer to you. you soon bump straight into someones knocking you to the floor hard and fast.

y/n " oww"

????" hey are you okay"

y/n" well if you count the troll and what just happen..." you open your eyes to see a group of guys looking at you.

???" what troll"

y/n" that one" you soon point to the dark troll who had finally caught up to you, and a guy will orange hair helps you up onto your feet. That when you notice a few of the guys go to redfountion and the other go-to life. the specialist attacks the troll along with the guys who transformed into their fairy forms.

Soon the troll is winning the battle against the guys and that when you toss a knock out spell making the troll trip before you could do anything four male teachers show up out of nowhere.

???? " hey thank for the help there"

y/n" anytime"

????" hey don't you go to that all witch school near the wizard school cloud tower"

y/n" yeah my name is y/n night moon"

???" well my name is bloom and these are my friends Stello, tech, ash, and France, Max"

y/n" hey"

Stello" these are other guys friends sky, Riven, Timmy, and hella, Brandon, nex"

y/n" hey and thank you again for helping me out"

y/n" well I better get back to my school before my headmistress know I'm gone" you soon wave goodbye to the guys and their male teachers and soon walk back to school.

y/n" great job y/n you made a good first appearance on guys that go here for school, and now I will never live it down" you had gotten back to your school and no even knew you were missing, you soon get back to your dorm and change your rip clothes. After that day you start meeting the guys by chance and luck, soon enough you start to become friends with them.